Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andy_croydz

im off

and i aint coming back, thank god

45886[/snapback]

I hope that's not because you disagree with people, I like to hear everyones view on football, chances are none of us are right as it's not an exact science, one man's cracking header unlucky to hit the post is another mans couldn't hit a barn door.

As you say Craig L will know more about the players than us but half the fun is disagreeing and seeing it differently to someone else as I've said on here many times if we all thought the same there would be no need for a forum we could all just visit the LCFC OS and see the latest news and say that's good and go back to sleep again or what ever it is you do.

As long as people don't get personal and refrain from abuse, bring it on I say let's hear everyones opinion.

Silly Andy. :w00t: Irrespective of how baffling some people's views are, the whole point of the forum is to debate them in a civil and constructive manner. ;)

As Davie pointed out, it would be boring if everyone agreed.

I was talking about myself when i said never agree. ;)

He just wants a debate and a long thread begging for him back, he's off.

Shit happens, and life moves on.

Thowing his toys out of the pram? Nobody abused him, so I don't know why he made a fuss about other people's comments. Life's too short for petty disputes to ruin your fun, if you want people to agree with you on everything then don't come on messageboards.

Archived