Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Leeds Goal on you-tube

It was off the Championship wasn't it? I can't remember seeing any highlights of SSN on Youtube.

it was, thats why the highlights were crap. "here's a couple of goals rushed through in 2 seconds. now to go and talk to the guy who cleans the boots at brighton for half an hour"

Can you get access to Sky on computers?

I know if you have a TV card in your computer you can get terrestrial channels but not sure about Sky

i have sky sports news on my laptop at home, also have screen capture programme which means i can record it onto mpeg.....im not at home though

How do you get SSN on a laptop?

Is there a progamme you can download?

I'm sure a few of us would like to know, so we can save and upload goals in future..(for our own purposes, obviously.. ;) )

PS It may be better to send a PM with the details, as this process may not be entirely legit..)

How do you get SSN on a laptop?

Is there a progamme you can download?

I'm sure a few of us would like to know, so we can save and upload goals in future..(for our own purposes, obviously.. ;) )

PS It may be better to send a PM with the details, as this process may not be entirely legit..)

unfortunately it is legit, and it costs pennies. a one off payment for a freeview card. all you need is a half decent comp and a usb port

Ah, so it involves linking up with a Freeview box.

Presumably the same could be done with an NTL cable box..

you dont need a box, its just a little plug in aerial with a 4inch plastic thing hanging from it. plugs straight in and you can watch freeview on your comp. very useful for me as my room is like a cupboard so i need all the room saved by not having a tv

Archived