Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Leeds Goal on you-tube

Cheers DavieG, first time i've seen 'em since the actual game. :thumbup: Tiatto's was a bit of a lucky break but we haven't got many of those in the past fewyears so i'm not complaining :P Killa should have been sent off and he was, and Hume's was great finish.

Thanks alot davie :thumbup: Nice goals from our lads, but the Leeds goal looked to be a foul on the defender though... Kilgallon deserved a sending off :P

No problem I just nicked the link off another forum :P

You might want to check what a lawyer thinks before being so bold.

Since it's not 'legal'.

not correct actually. I think you'll find it is legal.

The games streamed are from the far east, who stream the games over the web. So its just like watching China TV over the interent!

''peer-to-peer software, in and of itself, is not illegal.''

not correct actually. I think you'll find it is legal.

The games streamed are from the far east, who stream the games over the web. So its just like watching China TV over the interent!

''peer-to-peer software, in and of itself, is not illegal.''

If you dont pay for it how can it be legal.Comapnies paymillions to get TV rights for games.

If you dont pay for it how can it be legal.Comapnies paymillions to get TV rights for games.

companies in the far east pay for it, then stream over the internet.

Its just like how were able to what live Brazilian and Argi League games on Ch 5 earlier mornings !

Archived