Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Hume attacked by Leeds

Aggressive spiders (that support Leeds United) launched a daring attack on our current favourite player, suspending him from one of the Elland Road floodlights.

Local police have said that if they find the culprits they intend to squish them with a rolled up piece of newspaper.

60_1.JPG

Aggressive spiders (that support Leeds United) launched a daring attack on our current favourite player, suspending him from one of the Elland Road floodlights.

Local police have said that if they find the culprits they intend to squish them with a rolled up piece of newspaper.

60_1.JPG

We need a source DB, there are already a whole load of web of lies going around!!!

:blink::huh::unsure:

I like how he's wearing last years kit in that picture. :P

Goddamit, you better not be saying that this story isn't true! I found it on the internet and I always believe everything I see on the internet like 9/11 was a hoax, the alien autopsy thing and that Mandaric plans to buy out City.

Goddamit, you better not be saying that this story isn't true! I found it on the internet and I always believe everything I see on the internet like 9/11 was a hoax, the alien autopsy thing and that Mandaric plans to buy out City.

Nothing of the sort.

I was merely pointing out that your source, whoever it may be, has unwittingly used a picture from last year. :ph34r:

Your 'source' in fact, obviously isn't a shit-hot reporter, or he'd have a genuine picture of the incident. :D

Nothing of the sort.

I was merely pointing out that your source, whoever it may be, has unwittingly used a picture from last year. :ph34r:

Your 'source' in fact, obviously isn't a shit-hot reporter, or he'd have a genuine picture of the incident. :D

Bloody internet.

Exactly, looks like you've been doin the same move also DB?????? :D

If you read towards the end of the Leeds match thread then a lot of people were doing that move :P

Lots of people do it every Saturday in the Walkers as well :yesyes:

Archived