Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vote For Your Man Of The Match On Saturday

Is anyone else getting a little bit tired of the number of ways the club are trying to extract extra money from the small bunch of loyal supporters that continue to attend games?

I know - don't like it just don't phone...but I find it insulting that they think they can do it.

Twats. :mad:

There, I feel a bit better now. :thumbup:

Is anyone else getting a little bit tired of the number of ways the club are trying to extract extra money from the small bunch of loyal supporters that continue to attend games?

I know - don't like it just don't phone...but I find it insulting that they think they can do it.

If it brings even a little more money to the club then it's gotta be worth a try. Say a 1,000 people vote, £500 goes straight into the club and that can be put to good use. And giving away a free ball loses them, what like £5 ?

Nope.

If you're not getting enough money through the turnstiles (and who wants higher ticket prices) one of the things that is on the table is plenty of competitions, of varying degrees of witlessness. Like, say, Foxlot. Plus, of course, such competitions are pimped out beyond the hardcore who mostly racognise them for the bad deal they are.

Not really. If people are stupid enough to text then thats good becasue the club are macking money :D

Didn't vote anyway 'cos I know what they're up to... I'm happy letting everybody else vote ' n ' pass the answers on to me :devil:

I dont see why people would want to anyway,they always have a poll on the OS anyway.

Money grabbers.

Archived