Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The Villain Of The Moment?

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest villain at the moment?

• The Board
    • The Foxes Trust
    • Milan Mandaric
    • Rob K
    • Danny T
    • Nils
    • Stearman
    • J-Low
    • Thracian
    • Johnson
    • The Foxlot Girls
    • The Catering staff
    • The Ticket Office
    • The Birch
    • The Stewards
    • Non-singing fans
    • The Choir
    • Filbert Fox

Who is most evil at the moment? With the dumb team going and not losing for a little while it seems we have collectively lost focus on who we should be targeting abuse at...and that is just not on, it really isn't.

I want to know which way the tide is flowing so I can swim upstream and spawn like a randy salmon.

Depending on where in the ground you would normally sit, they are right to vote against you :P

Looky OUT!! Looky OUT!! Looky OUT!! :protest::mad:

:cry: Such hatred. :(

In my defence, even if I did sing, you wouldn't hear me. :blush:

Also, if I did sing, I'd have half my appartment block knocking on my door saying "who's this Hume bloke with the magic hat?" :ph34r:

:cry: Such hatred. :(

In my defence, even if I did sing, you wouldn't hear me. :blush:

Also, if I did sing, I'd have half my appartment block knocking on my door saying "who's this Hume bloke with the magic hat?" :ph34r:

I don't hate you, I just think you're The Villain Of The Moment for being a non-singing fan (I voted J*hns*n but I'm switching allegiences to conform with the majority) :devil::P

You a bit short then or you just not a loud person??

And having people ask questions is a very good thing - it gets people interested in Leicester and broadens the fan base, and it also makes you pretty popular too :P

I don't hate you, I just think you're The Villain Of The Moment for being a non-singing fan (I voted J*hns*n but I'm switching allegiences to conform with the majority) :devil::P

You a bit short then or you just not a loud person??

And having people ask questions is a very good thing - it gets people interested in Leicester and broadens the fan base, and it also makes you pretty popular too :P

My singing would in no way make me more popular. :o

I'm just not very loud - good job really as I'm a crap singer. :smile:

My singing would in no way make me more popular. :o

I'm just not very loud - good job really as I'm a crap singer. :smile:

lol most people that go to footy grounds and sing are dreadful singers, they just don't give a fook and blend in with everybody else :)

I'm like you - tone deaf can't sing at all. But it doesn't stop me joining in with all the songs once everyone else gets going. You really shouldn't be quiet 'cos you can't sing, you don't strike me as the quiet or shy type lol

lol most people that go to footy grounds and sing are dreadful singers, they just don't give a fook and blend in with everybody else :)

I'm like you - tone deaf can't sing at all. But it doesn't stop me joining in with all the songs once everyone else gets going. You really shouldn't be quiet 'cos you can't sing, you don't strike me as the quiet or shy type lol

I'm only bold and brash in the company of those who know me well enough. Or when I'm online. ;)

I'm only bold and brash in the company of those who know me well enough. Or when I'm online. ;)

Yes I have noticed that you are very " bold and brash " when you're online. Which is where I formed my image of you being somebody that is loud and non-shy; very full of themselves and always up for a laugh. I take it this is not the everyday lwicd then??

You'd fit the Villain-type very well you would, very friendly and loud, but could be scheming and evil :P:devil:

Archived