Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The Villain Of The Moment?

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest villain at the moment?

• The Board
    • The Foxes Trust
    • Milan Mandaric
    • Rob K
    • Danny T
    • Nils
    • Stearman
    • J-Low
    • Thracian
    • Johnson
    • The Foxlot Girls
    • The Catering staff
    • The Ticket Office
    • The Birch
    • The Stewards
    • Non-singing fans
    • The Choir
    • Filbert Fox

Yes I have noticed that you are very " bold and brash " when you're online. Which is where I formed my image of you being somebody that is loud and non-shy; very full of themselves and always up for a laugh. I take it this is not the everyday lwicd then??

You'd fit the Villain-type very well you would, very friendly and loud, but could be scheming and evil :P:devil:

Friendly yes. Loud no. Scheming and Evil are definitely in my skill-base. ;)

My online persona is quite different from my real one - unless you're a good friend, then my personae converge. :ph34r:

Yes, I'm aware that I probably made up the word personae. :P

Friendly yes. Loud no. Scheming and Evil are definitely in my skill-base. ;)

My online persona is quite different from my real one - unless you're a good friend, then my personae converge. :ph34r:

Yes, I'm aware that I probably made up the word personae. :P

I reckon you'd be quite the intimidating being you would to people not in your " good friend " classification!! Jeckyll and Hyde springs to mind :rolleyes: It's not good having a split personality though - it'll send you crazy and you'll end up like Disco Bob :o:ph34r:(sorry Auntie DB)

No you didn't make up the word personae, you'll find it is a plural of persona one should expect, or indeed an old collection of poems by some woman :):P:cool:

I reckon you'd be quite the intimidating being you would to people not in your " good friend " classification!! Jeckyll and Hyde springs to mind :rolleyes: It's not good having a split personality though - it'll send you crazy and you'll end up like Disco Bob :o:ph34r:(sorry Auntie DB)

No you didn't make up the word personae, you'll find it is a plural of persona one should expect, or indeed an old collection of poems by some woman :):P:cool:

:o Magical! HaHa. Well I just guessed, because of the Formula -> Formulae that I'm accustomed to. ;)

Not convinced it's the plural though, dictionary.com says no! :o

I do have a split personality. Something to do with me being a Gemini - I get called Jeckyll and Hyde a lot. :ph34r:

:o Magical! HaHa. Well I just guessed, because of the Formula -> Formulae that I'm accustomed to. ;)

Not convinced it's the plural though, dictionary.com says no! :o

I do have a split personality. Something to do with me being a Gemini - I get called Jeckyll and Hyde a lot. :ph34r:

Check you out with all your words - accustomed.. Top guess work though, even if it was a lucky guess. You won't be so lucky next time :P

Dictionary.com lies, I went on a different site and found that it refers to personas as personae, and I'd expect personas to be more than one persona, making it plural, hence why I said t'was plural in the first place :):S

Geminis are weird. They are too unpredictable. It's no suprise you're being called Jeckyll and Hyde all the time... Weird little man :o:P

Filbert Fox is an arse, and so is anyone that didn't vote for him. He's a big gay baboons arse with knobs on. Until we get a mascot that is harder and more funny we are never going to achieve anything.

Also - he never sings during the game either!

...and his favourite player is Josh Low.

Filbert Fox is an arse, and so is anyone that didn't vote for him. He's a big gay baboons arse with knobs on. Until we get a mascot that is harder and more funny we are never going to achieve anything.

Also - he never sings during the game either!

...and his favourite player is Josh Low.

Yeah DB, you tell it how it is......and by the way where's his girlfriend gone......I forgot her name.......i think it was vicky vixen?????

Very harsh!!!. I campaign for attacking, invigourating, no fear football with flying wingers, lots of shots and lots of goals and this is the thanks I get...!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::D:D:D

I suppose it'll be even worse when I don't vote for Low and Sylla as joint player of the season. :whistle::):):)

Very harsh!!!. I campaign for attacking, invigourating, no fear football with flying wingers, lots of shots and lots of goals and this is the thanks I get...!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::D:D:D

I suppose it'll be even worse when I don't vote for Low and Sylla as joint player of the season. :whistle::):):)

To paraphrase Oscar Wylde, the only thing worse than being voted for is not being voted for :thumbup::P

13246-hp.jpg

The current state of play:

First place is currently occupied by Non singing fans, who are represented on our podium by a Top Gear Hamster lookelikee

Second place is taken by The Board, who in this picture look like a pie-loving bloke.

Thracian languishes in third place, and appears to have transformed himself into Danny Baker in order to cultivate greater popularity on FT :P:D

Archived