Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Who should play

which keeper should start  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Conrad or Hendo

• Conrad Logan
    • Paul Henderson

Indeed.

That's why I can't believe his absence last ninght was due to anything other than lack of fitness.

The side was lacking too many first-choice players already for him to have been dropped.

Perhaps Kelly is trying to keep Henderson and Logan happy. It's hard to do that with goalies, but giving them chances to impress always helps. I would still like to think Kelly's intention is to stick with Logan.

Perhaps Kelly is trying to keep Henderson and Logan happy. It's hard to do that with goalies, but giving them chances to impress always helps. I would still like to think Kelly's intention is to stick with Logan.

Agreed, he was probably giving Hendo some match practice due to lack of reserve team footy!! Logan should remain, but I would not be surprised if Hendo comes in instead, recently Kelly has gone for more experienced players in the side!!!

Archived