Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Who should play

which keeper should start  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Conrad or Hendo

• Conrad Logan
    • Paul Henderson

Logan.

I know Hendo was awesome tonight but I'm sure Logan was only dropped because he is now our number 1 and this is the cup.

We haven't lost *touches wood* with Logan in goal and just because Hendo had a blinder tonight he shouldn't not play Logan, it may well be harsh on Hendo, but what i've just said is the harsh reality about it all.

Logan must have been ill or injured. I can't imagine RK would have dropped him.

He's been more consistent than Henderson this season and should still be the first choice keeper when fit.

Logan. Henderson's shown himself to be an excellent shot stopper, as he did once more tonight. But he should have bawled for the ball that Low cleared just before cleaning the bloke out completely if necessary and he's nothing like as good with his kicking and distribution.

We have to start playing our best side some day and Logan would be part of that.

Logan must have been ill or injured. I can't imagine RK would have dropped him.

He's been more consistent than Henderson this season and should still be the first choice keeper when fit.

Nah - just our policy of giving the second choice keeper a run out in the League Cup. That's how Henderson got into the first team to begin with last season, he played in the cup. Henderon again being second choice was chosen for the cup. Just keeps them ticking over, I guess.

Normal service should resume at QPR. ;)

I must admit I was surprised to see Henderson in the starting line up last night. He did a magnificent job, but I have ot agree with Tharacian in that he should have given Low a shout and claimed the ball at the end. Still, nonethemore for that, he had his best game for the club.

However, Logan has proved to be the more consistant and I think he should have the nod against QPR.

A good sign when the keepers have to compete for a place though!

I don't see how we can drop Hendo after last night. If RK does drop him, I would be very surprised!

How can you drop Logan after the way he's been playing though? Won us the game at Hereford, was practically unbeatable at Birmingham and made some amazing saves in his other games. Logan got his chance because Henderson was inconsistent. Henderson has come back in as Kelly always rests his No. 1 keeper in the Carling Cup. Henderson did very well last night, but first half he flapped at some crosses and we were lucky not to be 2-0 down in the first 15 mins and that probably would have been game over.

Logan still shades it for me, but he'll have to keep up his impressive displays as hendo is a sublime shot stopper.

Logan. He's just much better tactically and communicates far more (he's always suggesting moves for the defence when they're facing him), he catches crosses and his kicking is better. Although Hendo seems to have improved his kicking a lot.

Indeed.

That's why I can't believe his absence last ninght was due to anything other than lack of fitness.

The side was lacking too many first-choice players already for him to have been dropped.

Where does Rab Douglas fit in to this :P

I think that it does not matter who plays, however I would choose Logan. Isn;t he still unbeaten as a Leicester Keeper?

:yesyes:

Henderson performed brilliantly, but you can't overlook the fact the defence has been pretty solid with Logan behind them.

Logan may have been dropped for that hand injury he picked up - that last ditch save at Palace knocked the same hand again, perhaps that was the reason for his being rested? Otherwise, the only real explanation available is that it was a continuation of our policy to play our second choice keeper in the League Cup.

Archived