Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Man of the Match

Man of the Villa match?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match - who?

• P Henderson
    • A Maybury
    • P Kisnorbo
    • G McAuley
    • N Johansson
    • M Sylla
    • J Wesolowski
    • R Stearman
    • A Welsh
    • E Hammond
    • I Hume
    • J Low (sub)
    • E Odhiambo (sub)
    • D Kenton (sub)

This is Blanderson we're talking about though, nobody ever has a bad game through his blue-tinted specs! :P

:laugh: I see know you mean, but surely not even he make excuses for Low and Sylla, or even praise them, can he? (I wouldn't know as I stopped reading his reports due to the blatant stupidity of some of them lol)

:laugh: I see know you mean, but surely not even he make excuses for Low and Sylla, or even praise them, can he? (I wouldn't know as I stopped reading his reports due to the blatant stupidity of some of them lol)

Hold on....

MOMO SYLLA - Up against his old manager, his smooth skills and probing crosses gave Villa a lot to think about and was desperately unlucky with the second penalty decision.

lol He's got to be having a bubble surely???

Hold on....

MOMO SYLLA - Up against his old manager, his smooth skills and probing crosses gave Villa a lot to think about and was desperately unlucky with the second penalty decision.

lol He's got to be having a bubble surely???

:laugh: No way was that the Momo Silly who played for us last night!! I stand well and truly corrected - this bloke is still as stupid as I remember him being and he has no idea whatsoever about the game or what actually happened!

Sylla was USELESS. He did not cause anybody any trouble with his " smooth skills " (if anybody saw Sylla do any skills please tell me when it was) and " probing crosses ". What a joke lol

:laugh: No way was that the Momo Silly who played for us last night!! I stand well and truly corrected - this bloke is still as stupid as I remember him being and he has no idea whatsoever about the game or what actually happened!

Sylla was USELESS. He did not cause anybody any trouble with his " smooth skills " (if anybody saw Sylla do any skills please tell me when it was) and " probing crosses ". What a joke lol

Sylla's smooth skills makes me laugh every time I read it!

Blanderson Out???? :protest:

I actually thought Sylla was decent in patches.

I actually thought Sylla was decent in patches.

He would have been pretty decent imo if he could actually be bothered to sprint as opposed to dawdle (sp?) when in dangerous positions. He seems to think everything is a leisurely stroll in the park, and was caught in possession far too many times when we could have had a swift counter-attack on.

and yes, Blanderson Out!! :mad::protest:

Had to be Nissa for me. Worked his arse off to keep Agbonlahor under wraps and still managed to cover for the other defenders. Looked so knackered at one point when he jogged over to the touchline in extra time near us to pick up the ball from the ballboy. I've not been his biggest fan but I hope he stays beyond this season now and can keep putting in performances like that.

yeh in patches but not enough to get bloody star man or whatever it was they gave him!

i dont think we can keep playing him though! he is ok to bring on as a sub but not 2 play whole games, i just wish he would use his pace instead of trying to be fancy it just wont work

Archived