Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Man of the Match

Man of the Villa match?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match - who?

• P Henderson
    • A Maybury
    • P Kisnorbo
    • G McAuley
    • N Johansson
    • M Sylla
    • J Wesolowski
    • R Stearman
    • A Welsh
    • E Hammond
    • I Hume
    • J Low (sub)
    • E Odhiambo (sub)
    • D Kenton (sub)

Mine goes to Paddy K... great game, defended really well, scored a goal and just was always there throughout and giving his all... a solid performance as well from Maybury and Henderson did a fine job against a much more skilled opposition in goals.

But for mine, its Paddy K for MOM.... :)

I thought Stearman played exceptionally well. Considering he's not a central midfielder, thought it was one of the most commanding displays from a central midfielder all season. Linked up really well with Wesolowski and got in some really good tackles early on on Agbonlahor & throughout. His distribution was excellent as well.

Agreed, I feared for him before the game but his tackling was quality. Whats even better was that he coped excellently without any protection when some lanky, bald tit came on.

Maybe he just wanted to put himself in the shop window for a Premiership club to come and buy him?? :ph34r:

i found it hard!

but i went for stearman he was awesome he has had a bad start to the season and he did a fab job tonight!

my other 2 contenders were weso and nils both awesome!

best game nils has ever played for us me thinks

I'm finding it hard to pick one. I can't decide between Nisse and Wesolowski. Then there's Henderson, Kisnorbo and Stearman! And HUME!!!!

Gone with Weso, just because he's possibly the best player we've had since Collymore.

I'm agreeing there, Nisse was awesome, but James Wesolowski was the best performer last night, he just edged it, and Henderson obvoiusly want the jersey back.

Archived