Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

End of school

so school has finished for me for this year :D

it was meant to finish on the 17th, but the lessons have been cancelled, or we can go to watch a video / videos!

Unfortuantly, i've got work in for tomoz so still gotta come in to give it in (should be getting on with it now)! and fri gonna come to see the lovely g/f and go to the pub with mates, then it's off to FOREST!

When I was in Lower 6th, because we had plans to go a bit crazy with lots of eggs, flour and the like, they told us we broke up on the Friday, and then on the Wednesday they told us we were actually breaking up then, in the hope that because we hadn't expected to break up, we wouldn't be able to do anything WILD.

But their plan failed, in spectacular fashion.

Highlight of the day: When my mate went to get me with flour after I'd trashed him, I moved out the way, and he got a mother with a baby in pushchair.

Aaaah, I how I miss last day high spirits.

When I was in Lower 6th, because we had plans to go a bit crazy with lots of eggs, flour and the like, they told us we broke up on the Friday, and then on the Wednesday they told us we were actually breaking up then, in the hope that because we hadn't expected to break up, we wouldn't be able to do anything WILD.

Highlight of the day: When my mate went to get me with flour after I'd trashed him, I moved out the way, and he got a mother with a baby in pushchair.

46812[/snapback]

You crazy Carres Grammar folk! ;)

,Dec 15 2004, 12:35 PM]When I was in Lower 6th, because we had plans to go a bit crazy with lots of eggs, flour and the like, they told us we broke up on the Friday, and then on the Wednesday they told us we were actually breaking up then, in the hope that because we hadn't expected to break up, we wouldn't be able to do anything WILD.

46812[/snapback]

You crazy Carres Grammar folk! ;)

46844[/snapback]

Carres, it's party central!! ;)

not looking forward to the real world, but luckily and hopefully will have 3/4yrs of uni to do after this year, which means i can put it off for a few more years, and as i want to go into the profession of teaching the real world will never be real, as they get just as much holiday as students :D

top draw!

not looking forward to the real world, but luckily and hopefully will have 3/4yrs of uni to do after this year, which means i can put it off for a few more years, and as i want to go into the profession of teaching the real world will never be real, as they get just as much holiday as students :D

top draw!

47069[/snapback]

A neighbour where we used to live was a primary school teacher, and she was the most lazy, idle fecker ever known. You could tell it was the school hols because she'd just be getting up as I came from from work at 4.30pm!! So much for overworked and overstressed!!

same age group i wanna do, well primary to secondary school, to teach english!

I'm sure she was v.stressed (not)!

Teachers are lazy, it's a well known fact!

Hope i get to be a teacher, 'cuz then can go back to one of my old primary schools and say to a certain teacher "hey u, said i'd be nothing well guess what, i'm a teacher :P "

same age group i wanna do, well primary to secondary school, to teach english!

I'm sure she was v.stressed (not)!

Teachers are lazy, it's a well known fact!

Hope i get to be a teacher, 'cuz then can go back to one of my old primary schools and say to a certain teacher "hey u, said i'd be nothing well guess what, i'm a teacher  :P "

47074[/snapback]

Let's not generalise please some teachers are lazy fact, just as some people in every profession/walk of life are.

By the way the posters on this forum are crap (well except me) ;) See how it works.

fair enough, u a teacher?

47095[/snapback]

No but these things can come back and bite you in the butt. I just make it a rule never to use always or all when criticising sometnhing/someone etc.

I'm personally not offended but I'm sure you didn't mean to imply all, as for example teachers of disabled people. Don't worry about it lots do it, it's just one of my many foibles. ;)

Well said Davieg - I was going to comment on the generalisation too but you've already done it. My mum is a teacher and let me tell you she isn't lazy and works extremely hard - and does indeed get stressed doing her job at times.

It's with all jobs and all people - some jobs are more stressful than others, some people are more lazy than others.

Archived