Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swedging

Kelly Out!

I know we've drawn a lot recently (nothing ever changes) but we're still unbeaten in the league in a while and we put in a fantastic performance against Villa. to say 'Kelly out' is a bit harsh at the moment don't you think?

P34 W14 D10 L10

Not a bad start to a managerial career under the circumstances - particularly with a budget of nil. Let's say they were all league games in an imaginary season -we'd be looking at 52 points with twelve games to go - six wins and a couple of draws from the next 12and you're looking at a (virtual) play-off season!

Strange though that the current unbeaten league run comes at a time when his team selection has often been forced due to injuries. Makes you wonder how much better/worse things would be with his preferred XI?

P34 W14 D10 L10

Not a bad start to a managerial career under the circumstances - particularly with a budget of nil.

Strange that the current unbeaten league run comes at a time when his team selection has often been forced due to injuries. Makes you wonder how much better/worse things would be with his preferred XI?

Intriguing question that. :whistle:

I know we've drawn a lot recently (nothing ever changes) but we're still unbeaten in the league in a while and we put in a fantastic performance against Villa. to say 'Kelly out' is a bit harsh at the moment don't you think?

Someone explain 'sarcasm' to him. :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

P34 W14 D10 L10

Not a bad start to a managerial career under the circumstances - particularly with a budget of nil. Let's say they were all league games in an imaginary season -we'd be looking at 52 points with twelve games to go - six wins and a couple of draws from the next 12and you're looking at a (virtual) play-off season!

Strange though that the current unbeaten league run comes at a time when his team selection has often been forced due to injuries. Makes you wonder how much better/worse things would be with his preferred XI?

In league games the record is P30 W12 D10 L8 Pts 46. RK's record of points per game is actually slightly better than MON's was with us at this level.

Given that he is still learning his trade, as are many of his players, that's quite a respectable record, which deserves more credit than it sometimes receives.

In league games the record is P30 W12 D10 L8 Pts 46. RK's record of points per game is actually slightly better than MON's was with us at this level.

Given that he is still learning his trade, as are many of his players, that's quite a respectable record, which deserves more credit than it sometimes receives.

Thats a total of 67 points over a 46 game period. More then enough for top half.

(7th place in 05/06)

(8th place in 04/05 and 02/03)

With the team improving slowly but surely perhaps next season we can make a real go of it, perhaps with a careful approach in the transfer market. (ie selling Maybury or Stearman or even Mcartyh or (Fryatt? :ph34r: ) to generate funds for a couple of decent midfielders and a left back) As I feel Williams and Nissa will be off.

Where would Williams move to if he left us?

Surely not back to his previous club?

I think Stearman or Kisnorbo could be sacrificed. as they're capable of fetching £2m+ from a Premiership club.

But let's hope it doesn't come to that!

Thats a total of 67 points over a 46 game period. More then enough for top half.

(7th place in 05/06)

(8th place in 04/05 and 02/03)

With the team improving slowly but surely perhaps next season we can make a real go of it, perhaps with a careful approach in the transfer market. (ie selling Maybury or Stearman or even Mcartyh or (Fryatt? :ph34r: ) to generate funds for a couple of decent midfielders and a left back) As I feel Williams and Nissa will be off.

Don't give up just yet. The pack is not so far adrift and we are, once again, leading the draws race.

If, and it is one big if, RK can ever be persuaded to end the defensive overload and play some attacking midfielders who hit the penalty box and can shoot, then there's still chance we can start scoring more goals and winning more matches.

Yes I know - any chance of attacking midfielders is as good as Dobbin winning the Grand National!.

Don't give up just yet. The pack is not so far adrift and we are, once again, leading the draws race.

If, and it is one big if, RK can ever be persuaded to end the defensive overload and play some attacking midfielders who hit the penalty box and can shoot, then there's still chance we can start scoring more goals and winning more matches.

Yes I know - any chance of attacking midfielders is as good as Dobbin winning the Grand National!.

Actually, a horse called Dobbin won the Australian Grand National in 1957 :thumbup:

Where would Williams move to if he left us?

Surely not back to his previous club?

I think Stearman or Kisnorbo could be sacrificed. as they're capable of fetching £2m+ from a Premiership club.

But let's hope it doesn't come to that!

Kisnorbo isn't going anywhere, please no please no.

Archived