Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Was It Just Me?

That's your prerogative...but seeing as team orders were to defend and counter in the first half, and that this tactic was holding us back in our half and drawing them on to us, his lack of mobility was hardly his fault...it was something that applied to all 22 players on the park.

Given license and opportunity to move, he did.

In which case, there is a whole different question to ask about the tactics of the team. Granted, this is not the time to ask, seeing as we ground out a 2-1 win last night.

As I say, when Hughes got forward, we looked more comfortable and a better team. I hope he does it mroe often on Saturday.

As for counter attacks, I look foward to the day I see Leicester break quickly charge in to the box and put away a great goal. Still seem to see, midfielder/forward breaks with the ball, opponents chasing back, city man looks up for the pass, nothing on, passes it back to defender, hoof up to the forward, counter attack breaks down.

Archived