Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Defenders

I can't undestand the logic, it was that formation that lost us the first two games of the season in such an appalling fashion, why return to a failed methodology - it would be understandable if he hand no other options but we had both Welsh and Sylla available.

The mind boggles it really does.

listen it was a defeat which was needed to get some changes effective. i m starting to think that AJ must have some playing clause otherwise why? even, no not even lack of logic fails to explain this.

It is very annoying. We have gone on a decent run of games but slowly the number of defenders in our team has creeped back up to about 6 or 7. Now, I know we've had some naughty injuries and suspensions but the team's morale and confidence must be the highest it's been for a long while and we are capable of hurting teams if we play the right players, but Kelly has made a massive error on saturday.

I could see signs of it last tuesday and the previous saturday against QPR. We were quite lucky to get 4 points out of those 2 matches, we hardly created any chances in either game and luckily the opposition didn't create many either. But it was evident that once a team did open us up then we'd have no answer in return if we went behind.

Where has Porter gone? I'm not saying he should start at the minute, but as an option off the bench to take it to the opposition.

**** embarrassing.

yep.

the midfield at the start of the season offered nothing going forward. Now Tiatto and Johnson are fit again Kelly has decided to start playing them again. Why???

At least Tiatto has shown signs of improving, Johnson hasn't done anything of note all season other than constantly give the ball away.

If Tiatto plays, then it's essential that we don't play another defender in midfield.

On current form if all were fit i'd probably play

Hughes

Wesolowski

Williams

Tiatto

Welsh and Porter would also be included on the bench. Low, Johnson and Sylla unless he improves would all be permanently removed.

At least Tiatto has shown signs of improving, Johnson hasn't done anything of note all season other than constantly give the ball away.

If Tiatto plays, then it's essential that we don't play another defender in midfield.

Hughes

Wesolowski

Williams

Tiatto

Welsh and Porter would also be included on the bench. Low, Johnson and Sylla unless he improves would all be permanently removed.

Some what hard on Sylla he seems to be slowly improving, he looks better than Josh Low at least.

Hughes

Wesolowski

Williams

Tiatto

Oh come on Ric, he is by far and away our best option on the right.

I have a new found respect for the man after the way he was shambolically treated by Kelly and Stowell during pre-season, yet he got his head down and has stuck at it and is more deserving of a place than Low or Johnson (possibly even Williams) will ever be.

Oh come on Ric, he is by far and away our best option on the right.

I have a new found respect for the man after the way he was shambolically treated by Kelly and Stowell during pre-season, yet he got his head down and has stuck at it and is more deserving of a place than Low or Johnson (possibly even Williams) will ever be.

Just because Momo Sylla is better than Josh Low and Alan Maybury it doesn't mean he'd get in my team. I thought he looked half decent against Villa and there are signs that he's willing to knuckle down and play his part. I just still think that he'll never be a player we can rely upon. I do think he's been treated pretty poorly but then his attitude for us around the time Levein left and Kelly took over was pretty bad aswell.

Anyway, i'm willing to give him a chance but I still think Hughes is better on the right of midfield than Momo and Hughes does score goals even if it's not as many as 'attacking' midfielders should score.

Just because Momo Sylla is better than Josh Low and Alan Maybury it doesn't mean he'd get in my team. I thought he looked half decent against Villa and there are signs that he's willing to knuckle down and play his part. I just still think that he'll never be a player we can rely upon. I do think he's been treated pretty poorly but then his attitude for us around the time Levein left and Kelly took over was pretty bad aswell.

Anyway, i'm willing to give him a chance but I still think Hughes is better on the right of midfield than Momo and Hughes does score goals even if it's not as many as 'attacking' midfielders should score.

:thumbup:

Some what hard on Sylla he seems to be slowly improving, he looks better than Josh Low at least.

He has improved but that doesn't mean I suddenly believe he's our best right sided player. Hughes will always score more goals than any of our right sided players and that's why i'd play him in the midfield I suggested. That doesn't mean Sylla won't come in to the reckoning if he keeps battling away and improving but if all it takes is 2 half reasonable performances (Villa & Stoke) to be classed as a a definite starter then i'm very concerned.

He's played 34 games for us (mostly all starts) and he's never scored. That's horrible.

Archived