Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Foxes Anti-Trust

There have tickets in the Directors box for every match.

I understand that it is two of the committee each match, by rotation so the can keep up a dialogue with the management of the club. Before you ask, I am advised that all the committee hold season tickets, so it's not a freebie as such, unless you include the free tea and biccy at half time.

I understand that it is two of the committee each match, by rotation so the can keep up a dialogue with the management of the club. Before you ask, I am advised that all the committee hold season tickets, so it's not a freebie as such, unless you include the free tea and biccy at half time.

Actually one ticket is offered to a an FT member chosen at random.

Couldn't agree more.About this time last year i nievly joined me and my lad in the foxes trust thinking we might have a bit of a voice within the club.Might as well have flushed me £25 down the bog!Haven't heard from them since they sent a couple of certificates to say we were members.Needless to say i wont bother rejoining.

We have e-mailed members numerous times during the last twelve months, if you PM or e-mail your details to us we can update your records.

I get the feeling that most of you want the Current board out and the foxes trust out regardless of whether or not Mandaric takes over. I am a Foxestrust member but if someone else can come in and do a better job than the current set up then so be it. However i do think we need fan representatives on the board who will give the fans voice and maybe one of you could do that job.

As for Mandaric if he comes in all well and good but we need to realise that even if he does it doesn't mean we'll be in the Premiership come May. He's got to deliver on whatever he promises and if he does leave the club five years down the line we better still be in the Premiership if we get there.

Finally if there are other bids on the table why don't the interested parties speak out and say their interested instead of pissing everyone about.

Archived