Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Foxes Anti-Trust

Right this is the gig, a real group to represent the fans.

If we don't like something, we'll make a noise.

If the Club don't fix it, we'll make a bigger noise.

If they still don't fix it then we'll make merry hell.

If the Board try to tell us what to do and control our support then they'll get the fat end of a protest right in their faces.

All monies raised will be put in to the Community Scheme to spread the word about LCFC through the 'Shire.

The Foxes Anti-Trust will serve the fans and the best interests of the Club, not those who like a comfy seat in the Boardroom and feel the need to be wanted by Dim Tim and Ronald McDonald.

The FAT lads and lassies don't want a seat on the Board we want to support our Club they way it should be.

Become a FAT lad or lass today :ph34r:

Right this is the gig, a real group to represent the fans.

If we don't like something, we'll make a noise.

If the Club don't fix it, we'll make a bigger noise.

If they still don't fix it then we'll make merry hell.

If the Board try to tell us what to do and control our support then they'll get the fat end of a protest right in their faces.

All monies raised will be put in to the Community Scheme to spread the word about LCFC through the 'Shire.

The Foxes Anti-Trust will serve the fans and the best interests of the Club, not those who like a comfy seat in the Boardroom and feel the need to be wanted by Dim Tim and Ronald McDonald.

The FAT lads and lassies don't want a seat on the Board we want to support our Club they way it should be.

Become a FAT lad or lass today :ph34r:

For some reason I don't like the sound of becoming FAT.

I've herd of this organisation before, and I thought FAT ceased existing at LCFC just after Pressman was released.

In all seriousness the whole Anti-trust seems a awfully negative out view for a supporters group, but then you have got your rep to keep haven't you :P

Like the idea in princeiple, and if you want to make a noise about something worth while I will be more than behind you......however I don't think you will have to put up with your two favourite people for much longer .

Never heard of the Fosse Truss?

It's a muslin support that's worn in such a way that it covers you eyes so you cannot always see what the fans, or indeed the club, truly wants or needs. Sometimes the light gets through but then you find yourself in pitch darkness!. :whistle:

Wow! Only 893 then...lol

Ahahahah hahhaha haha hahah ha herrrrm......... <_<

It doesn't matter how many members a organsation has it's how effective it is. Seeing as the "FOXES" ( :rolleyes: ) Trust is good for nothing apart from getting it's members a few freebies and sabotaging deal that will take the club forward by openley backing another deal that will lead to half our seats being coloured and our pitch being ploughed up by 30 fat ugly gezzers, it shouldn't be to hard to oppose.

Ahahahah hahhaha haha hahah ha herrrrm......... <_<

It doesn't matter how many members a organsation has it's how effective it is. Seeing as the "FOXES" ( :rolleyes: ) Trust is good for nothing apart from getting it's members a few freebies and sabotaging deal that will take the club forward by openley backing another deal that will lead to half our seats being coloured and our pitch being ploughed up by 30 fat ugly gezzers, it shouldn't be to hard to oppose.

I'm a member and I haven't had a freebie - where do I apply?

The foxes trust haven't posted very recently on this forum have they? I hope they can see this thread!

They can, they have just embarrassed themselves too much in the past week or so, they know what they will get should they post on here, questions they can't answer and abuse about encouraging the ground share.

Hopefully when all is said and done they will lose their links to the club and offically become the useless organsation they already are.

They can, they have just embarrassed themselves too much in the past week or so, they know what they will get should they post on here, questions they can't answer and abuse about encouraging the ground share.

Hopefully when all is said and done they will lose their links to the club and offically become the useless organsation they already are.

Couldn't agree more.About this time last year i nievly joined me and my lad in the foxes trust thinking we might have a bit of a voice within the club.Might as well have flushed me £25 down the bog!Haven't heard from them since they sent a couple of certificates to say we were members.Needless to say i wont bother rejoining.

Archived