Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Not looking good

just because barry hayles is not plying his trade in the main areas of england. Just because he doesn't wear white boots, and doesn't cheat and dive and have a fit girlfriend, and isn't buying the best clothes on the market perhaps? Just because leicester are on sky more. Just because hs plays rarely for england u 21s pundits big him up. On their day i'd have barry, that's my opinion.

just because barry hayles is not plying his trade in the main areas of england. Just because he doesn't wear white boots, and doesn't cheat and dive and have a fit girlfriend, and isn't buying the best clothes on the market perhaps? Just because leicester are on sky more. Just because hs plays rarely for england u 21s pundits big him up. On their day i'd have barry, that's my opinion.

None of those have anything to do with it. Do you think I judge Barry Hayles on what kind of boots he wears, or whether he has a fit girlfriend or not? No - I judge him on his performances on the pitch. And guess what - there's no way in hell that he is better than Matty Fryatt or Iain Hume.

Anyway, how do you know he doesn't have a fit girlfriend, or buy the best clothes? Are you stalking him? :blink:

I'm being a bit sarcastic obviously and stretching it, but you should still get the point. And also just because bazza gives it his all every game and may be a bit "rough" as a result, so what, he give it 100%, he doesn't cheat, he is very rightous indeed and competitive.

in a couple of years you could say they could be better, but be realistic, do you HONESTLY see hume and fryatt playing premsiership football for several years and scoring goals. When they do that then you can say maybe they're better..... something is telling me they won't do it though.

I'm being a bit sarcastic obviously and stretching it, but you should still get the point. And also just because bazza gives it his all every game and may be a bit "rough" as a result, so what, he give it 100%, he doesn't cheat, he is very rightous indeed and competitive.

So you're conceding that he's not that good then.

in a couple of years you could say they could be better, but be realistic, do you HONESTLY see hume and fryatt playing premsiership football for several years and scoring goals. When they do that then you can say maybe they're better..... something is telling me they won't do it though.

:yesyes:

I kind of agree with you, I doubt either will be consisitently playing in the prem and scoring 10/15 a season in the future.

barry hayles has played at a higher level, and when hume and fryatt are 34 I doubt they'll be as good as barry hayles is at now.

Yes - HAS PLAYED - past tense. We're not arguing about how good he was, that's irrelevant, we're arguing about how good he is now i.e. not very. :thumbup:

EASY to say that and slag him off, youll see, hope he shines tomorrow how he has been.

Rob Kelly on us " not at all surprised by their league position"

fans on here saying " our squad is much better than theirs" "we're way better than you."

Right so therefore I take it your top of the league contenders......no.

Funny how all the teams that have come down seem to slowly hit the higher positions again, yes wolves same year as you, and leeds keep getting closer and closer, though they couldnt quite do it. What have you been doing? You haven't even mounted any sort of playoff place at the least. Get over the name of your club and the history (all that tosh) you're not as good as yuo think you are.

EASY to say that and slag him off, youll see, hope he shines tomorrow how he has been.

Rob Kelly on us " not at all surprised by their league position"

fans on here saying " our squad is much better than theirs" "we're way better than you."

Right so therefore I take it your top of the league contenders......no.

Funny how all the teams that have come down seem to slowly hit the higher positions again, yes wolves same year as you, and leeds keep getting closer and closer, though they couldnt quite do it. What have you been doing? You haven't even mounted any sort of playoff place at the least. Get over the name of your club and the history (all that tosh) you're not as good as yuo think you are.

We're not even as good as you think we are, unfortunately neither are Plymouth, let's face it in the big scheme of things both teams are shite with the exception of one or two players.

Archived