Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Not looking good

who in your team played for hearts that will be in your first 11 tomorrow? lmfao.

Sylvan Ebanks Blake is better than fryatt, he's still adapting to the league after a couple years of reserve team football. I know the pair of them better than any of you here do ( because like i said it's likely that plymouth fans know leicester team better than leciester fans know plymouth team) (because of coverage etc.) I think iain hume is quality, and I still think overall we're a better side than you. I really do.

Do you wanne be any more arrogant?

I know your team ALOT better than you know ours and I'm willing to put money on that, I probabley know Leyton Orients team better than they know ours. Kisnorbo played for Hearts, Maybury played Hearts, Hughes played in Europe for Rangers. "Lmfao"

hughes hardly "played for rangers" how many games then? 1 .. 2

maybury is a joke, like i said kisnorbo seems to be a quality player from what i have heard.

arrogance, no it's likely that plymouth fans know better about your team because there's more coverage on your team in different ways. It's not arrogance, that's just the way it is. If fryatt went to plymouth he would probably be forgotten by now.

hughes hardly "played for rangers" how many games then? 1 .. 2

maybury is a joke, like i said kisnorbo seems to be a quality player from what i have heard.

arrogance, no it's likely that plymouth fans know better about your team because there's more coverage on your team in different ways. It's not arrogance, that's just the way it is. If fryatt went to plymouth he would probably be forgotten by now.

Hughes actually played almost 100 games for Rangers. He's pants atm, but you're way off with your estimate.

some games (yes) , well lets face it though, i remember last year he hit some I must admit OUTSTANDING goals, he just would not stop, then all of a sudden i think everyone just forgot about him.

saw him against derby on sky. he did nothin, never has done. hence, pants.

Somehow I don't think anyone but a leicester fan can remember a bloke called hughes put on a rangers shirt in the last 10 years.

Somehow I don't think that anyone apart from an arrogant Plymouth fan with a SERIOUS inferiority complex can think that Barry Hayles is better than Matty Fryatt.

wasnt rangers cm partnership ferguson and ricksen?

That may have been their regular partnership but it still doesn't mean that Hughes has never played in Europe. Anyway, Ferguson was at Blackburn at around the time Hughes was coming through anyway.

Archived