Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Bright Eyes

Bit slow, not really got a catchy tune. Sorry didn't do anything for me, but I tried :thumbup:

48391[/snapback]

Did you listen it throughout? Emotional and heartfelt lyrics :thumbup:

48394[/snapback]

Yes mate I did.

Lyrics shmirics, doesn't make a song good. :thumbup:

Msn Convo...

M@ says:

Please don't tell me you were bein serious but that Song Pet put up.... U didnt really like it Did u?

••• Young Guns F.C ••• Sign Up For The Forum! ••• says:

Yeah.

••• Young Guns F.C ••• Sign Up For The Forum! ••• says:

Great song.

This is good music, start to like it Teeno. ;)

I've never been into Bright Eyes. Everybody that I know who likes Bright Eyes can't believe I don't like Bright Eyes, figuring that stuff is right up my alley, but I've never gotten into any of Conor's stuff.

Conor Oberst is good at arranging songs, but something about his stuff just doesn't do it for me. I also find him a little too whiny... oh well, "de gustibus non est disputandum."

I think the Conor Oberst-Winona Ryder fling freaked me out a little too. I mean, they look exactly alike. Now, whenever I'm watching TV and she's on, she's no longer the hot actress, but the shoplifter who's a spitting image of Conor Oberst :blush:

• 1 month later...

Archived