Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Gus Poyet

Why not?

Was a great player for Chelsea and Spurs, and has been released by Spurs. I would love to see him at the club.

Is he one of Micky's 'mystery' players? Is he worth the gamble?

Guest Daniel

I wouldnt accept him at the club i dont think, like scowy said hes no good anymore but he WAS a good footballer.

Anyway, aint he too young for us? ;)

I wouldnt accept him at the club i dont think, like scowy said hes no good anymore but he WAS a good footballer.

Anyway, aint he too young for us? ;)

Yep, he's 37. ;)

If we ever did get Poyet, Anderton would be the next one through the door to keep him company in the treatment room...... :ph34r:

Im hoping Morris stays clear of that room for along while

Guest Daniel

Morris stay clear of the treatment room? You having a laugh?

Thats his own room, its got his name on the bloody door. :P

les was one siging i liked i was pissed when we got howey but :(

Howey was good for us until he decided to piss Micky off by having the odd pint before games.....

The best signing this season has yet to sign so this poll should be stopped and re-started on the first day of the season.

Also, on True_Blues signature picture it says "The whole world smiles with you, oh Leicester". Does that sound a bit camp to anyone else?

The best signing this season has yet to sign so this poll should be stopped and re-started on the first day of the season.

Also, on True_Blues signature picture it says "The whole world smiles with you, oh Leicester".  Does that sound a bit camp to anyone else?

Are you getting in touch with your feminine side Joe_Fox. :blink::huh::o;)

Archived