Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Lilian Nalis

Lilian Nalis?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Lilian Nalis?

• Hot Shot?
    • Big Flop?
    • Average

Ricey mate, you go on about me being an idiot etc.

Why you being the **** now?

Calling me stupid now because of my opinions.

I pay my money and have the right of opinion.

Calling you a idiot is my opinion just as you hating Nalis is your opinion.

It's my opinion that anyone who booed Nalis that game was stupid to do so.

I'm sure most people on here would agree with me.

Ricey mate, you go on about me being an idiot etc.

Why you being the **** now?

Calling me stupid now because of my opinions.

I pay my money and have the right of opinion.

Calling you a idiot is my opinion just as you hating Nalis is your opinion.

It's my opinion that anyone who booed Nalis that game was stupid to do so.

I'm sure most people on here would agree with me.

aye.

Guest Daniel

We've cleared that one then.

Such a user, add me to msn and ask for stuff when you hate me.

Good job i said no, when i did have what you wanted.

Some people just really do baffle me! It makes me wonder what the **** they have between there ears!

Nalis is not sh*t, you have to be blind to think that. Okay he is no Zidane but towards the end of last season he was class for us and there is no doubt the guy has bag loads of talent. How can you hate him?! He gives everything and most of the time plays well.

The fact BM and TB aren't putting up and fight shows they haven't really thought this through. I bet both of them booed Nalis at the Chelsea game, disgraceful.

i personally dont think nalis is very good at all , i listen to these remarks about him playing well towards the end of last season but i just dont rate him at all , i would rather a young lad came in and gave his all because although nalis tries hard he lacks just 1 thing . talent . i do get behind him though and hope he proves me wrong

Some people just really do baffle me! It makes me wonder what the **** they have between there ears!

Nalis is not sh*t, you have to be blind to think that. Okay he is no Zidane but towards the end of last season he was class for us and there is no doubt the guy has bag loads of talent. How can you hate him?! He gives everything and most of the time plays well.

The fact BM and TB aren't putting up and fight shows they haven't really thought this through. I bet both of them booed Nalis at the Chelsea game, disgraceful.

i personally dont think nalis is very good at all , i listen to these remarks about him playing well towards the end of last season but i just dont rate him at all , i would rather a young lad came in and gave his all because although nalis tries hard he lacks just 1 thing . talent . i do get behind him though and hope he proves me wrong

That's fair enough because you do still get behind him and hope he gets better.

It's quite interesting really that someone can support a club but boo individual players.

I really do not rate Big Trev but I wouldn't boo him, he doesn't set out to play badly.

Are other clubs like this?

Why would anybody pay their money and be so destructive? I think I saw somewhere Blue Mistress that you are 17 and you boast that you got thrown out of opposing grounds three times last season.

Booing players and causing trouble????????? Maybe I'm getting old but it doesn't sound right to me.

I think it was DavieG who said he was becoming despondent with the tone of some of the posts yesterday and I see where he's coming from. If we're calling each other twat and **** on a regular basis then it's not the site I thought it was, and probably not the site that it set out to be.

It's quite interesting really that someone can support a club but boo individual players.

I really do not rate Big Trev but I wouldn't boo him, he doesn't set out to play badly.

Are other clubs like this?

Why would anybody pay their money and be so destructive? I think I saw somewhere Blue Mistress that you are 17 and you boast that you got thrown out of opposing grounds three times last season.

Booing players and causing trouble????????? Maybe I'm getting old but it doesn't sound right to me.

I think it was DavieG who said he was becoming despondent with the tone of some of the posts yesterday and I see where he's coming from. If we're calling each other twat and **** on a regular basis then it's not the site I thought it was, and probably not the site that it set out to be.

It does bring a downer on the forum to me aswell, I think you just have to accept that you are not going to LIKE everyone ona forum and do your best to ignore them and pull them up when their behaviour just gets itolerable.

Stick around on the forum mate, there are plenty of people on here looking for some sensible football talk and debate.

Guest Daniel

I didnt brag about it, the thread was asking has it happened to anyone and i told him, if you didnt like that sort of talk, why even open the topic?

I am being called an Idiot because i have an opinion.

Are forums not for opinions?

Foxes Talk has been set up specifically for Leicester City fans - All friendly away fans are welcome on here too. Please register with us and make this forum a success. There is a great community on here, and by registering, you can become part of it. Foxes Talk is the place to be if you want the latest news, rumours and transfers concerning Leicester City.

This is why i set it up. I cant control what people post. I aint impressed with certain arguments (well, name callings!) though, less of it would be nice, pm each other if needs be it doesnt need to be in the LCFC forum

Guest Daniel

For me the bad shit between me and Ricey ends here.

He hates me, ill give him a clean slate and judge him on how he acts towards me from now on. :)

Back to the nalis discussion... :rolleyes: actually i better leave this topic. :P

For me the bad shit between me and Ricey ends here.

He hates me, ill give him a clean slate and judge him on how he acts towards me from now on. :)

Back to the nalis discussion... :rolleyes: actually i better leave this topic. :P

Agreed.

Yeah i did boo him and so did 1000 fans around me, i bet you sit in the main stand or the alliance leicester stand, everyone in the kop i know and sits near me abuses him terribly, hes a joke.

I was in the Kop - I don't hate him, and I didn't boo him. I was giving him support. That's what players need when they're not having a good time. He was trying his best, but he was so unfit that game.

gillespie needed support against balckburn, but none helped him, everyone booed him.

Yeah i did boo him and so did 1000 fans around me, i bet you sit in the main stand or the alliance leicester stand, everyone in the kop i know and sits near me abuses him terribly, hes a joke.

I was in the Kop - I don't hate him, and I didn't boo him. I was giving him support. That's what players need when they're not having a good time. He was trying his best, but he was so unfit that game.

gillespie needed support against balckburn, but none helped him, everyone booed him.

Correction - Not EVERYONE booed him - I certainly didn't. However, Gillespie didn't put the effort in that day, but that's still no excuse to boo your own players.

I think Nalis will be a great asset this season - he's a good passer of the ball - and great when we play on TV!

I never booed him last season - but then I never boo any Leicester player - not really the way to get the best out of them.

I think Nalis will be a great asset this season - he's a good passer of the ball - and great when we play on TV!

I never booed him last season  - but then I never boo any Leicester player - not really the way to get the best out of them.

lol yeah he is.

i can rememeber city-sunderland in the last releagtion seaon 3 years ago. we were on sky and we gave akinbiyi so much support. we had benji and akinbiyi upfront. and after missing some chances he scored, and i think it was mainly down to us.

the whole filbert street erupte dwhen he scored. thats the kind of support we shoudl give gillespie and nalis.

Archived