Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Lilian Nalis

Lilian Nalis?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Lilian Nalis?

• Hot Shot?
    • Big Flop?
    • Average

In the 'Mystery Players' thread, there has been speculation about whether Lilian Nalis is a good player, or a totally crap player. Different users have different views on the long haired monster....

Last season was difficult for him as per reasons stated in the other.

Give him a chance in the Championship, he certainly has the ability IMO to be a very decent player for us at this level......

will improve this season but if we go up ( i should say when) he will be shit again he is one of the if only type player

he should have gone to england at a younger age then we might have seen him at his best and at the highest lvl but then we might not of got him

I really dont rate Nalis. I think he is terrible, fine he can have a few bad games but i think he has had more bad than good.

Living in a foreign country, having 2 family deaths, then was thrust back in to the side on his return - Not the ideal conditions to have a good season.

im not his biggest fan but i would love for him to be a star for us this season

i was watching the game against leeds live at 5 am oz time highlight of the season for me was that goal i woke up the whole block with my yelling my friends dad 4 houses down the road heard me! :lol:

As you keep saying i get the point. except the bit about the forign country wasnt he in a forign country with his last 2 teams?

yes but he could speak the lang ;) his english is his weakest lang

As you keep saying i get the point. except the bit about the forign country wasnt he in a forign country with his last 2 teams?

He's only played in Italy prior to joining us. And he didn't play much there.

Some people just really do baffle me! It makes me wonder what the **** they have between there ears!

Nalis is not sh*t, you have to be blind to think that. Okay he is no Zidane but towards the end of last season he was class for us and there is no doubt the guy has bag loads of talent. How can you hate him?! He gives everything and most of the time plays well.

The fact BM and TB aren't putting up and fight shows they haven't really thought this through. I bet both of them booed Nalis at the Chelsea game, disgraceful.

Guest Daniel

Yeah i did boo him and so did 1000 fans around me, i bet you sit in the main stand or the alliance leicester stand, everyone in the kop i know and sits near me abuses him terribly, hes a joke.

Yeah i did boo him and so did 1000 fans around me, i bet you sit in the main stand or the alliance leicester stand, everyone in the kop i know and sits near me abuses him terribly, hes a joke.

Where I sit has nothing to do with the kind of fan I am! I sit in the corner between the West Stand and Kop normally.

It was idiotic to boo Nalis jjust because he was having a bad game! He is a Leicester City player and a decent one at that, it's sad that some fans really are that fickle and stupid.

Where I sit has nothing to do with the kind of fan I am! I sit in the corner between the West Stand and Kop normally.

It was idiotic to boo Nalis jjust because he was having a bad game! He is a Leicester City player and a decent one at that, it's sad that some fans really are that fickle and stupid.

Well said Ricey he'll do well for us next season!

I was in the Kop - I don't hate him, and I didn't boo him. I was giving him support. That's what players need when they're not having a good time. He was trying his best, but he was so unfit that game.

Guest Daniel

Ricey mate, you go on about me being an idiot etc.

Why you being the **** now?

Calling me stupid now because of my opinions.

I pay my money and have the right of opinion.

Archived