Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Hume on the move?

Erm... All I'm saying is that Hume might go to TFC, as he is one of many options for the newly-found club.

How do you know he'd rather play in the Prem? :rolleyes:

i know because why would he want to go to the MLS and miss out on the best league in the world with potential European Competition thrown in, the MLS is run during the summer only and is seen globally as an infirior league, ask any mls player where they'd rather play in that league and the prem and i bet they'd ALL say the prem.

and all you are doing is attempting to scare munger, he is an option in the same way beckham is an option for us, he may be avfailible for the right money but theres no way head actually come here

i know because why would he want to go to the MLS and miss out on the best league in the world with potential European Competition thrown in, the MLS is run during the summer only and is seen globally as an infirior league, ask any mls player where they'd rather play in that league and the prem and i bet they'd ALL say the prem.

and all you are doing is attempting to scare munger, he is an option in the same way beckham is an option for us, he may be avfailible for the right money but theres no way head actually come here

Congratulations for being able to read my mind at this distance. :rolleyes:

And you're just confirming my point with the second part of your statement. He is indeed available for the right money, like any other player in any football league.

MLS is run during the summer only and is seen globally as an infirior league, ask any mls player where they'd rather play in that league and the prem and i bet they'd ALL say the prem.

Do not agree. MLS is increasing in strength. It is a league which until now aimed at proper structural setting. Financially very sound plus worlwide coverage of the league is increasing. A good youth system. And now aiming to attract bigger stars to the league. Just why many players state their want to finish their careers, there compared to money bucks qatar is another prime example.

Stating that Hume will stay here for longer than MM

MLS MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER the leauge has been around for more than 11 years now it's the same one freddy adu plays in the leauge is mainly in american and i believe some teams from mexico it has now just expanded into canada with toronto getting an expansion team and no HUME will not go to the MLS not now anyways maybe sometime later on in his career towards then end, HUME loves it in leicester and wants to prove himself in english football i have had a discussion with a prominant member of the canadian soccer association bob lenerduzzi and one time player who led the canadian team to it's one and only appearance so far in the world come in ITALY 1990 he speaks with HUME on a regular basis and HUME tells him how much he loves LEICESTER AND another thing HUME is a proud Canadian said he would never play for any other country on the national level if ever offered the chance

hume_action.jpg

There aren't any Mexican sides in the league although Mexican owned Chivas and is based in LA and targets Mexicans for their fanbase.

Ey, I'd be on the "Hume for LCFC" committee from the spot. And I hope he won't be one of the four, you can be sure of that.

Funny how easily the remark of a possibility can make people turn against you.

At this point, I don't think Toronto FC will be able to get any high 'profile' Canadian players. Maybe in a few years but not now. They did sign Jim Brennan but he was without a club in England so it was a good option for him to go to the MLS.

Archived