Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Hume on the move?

Would he want to live in Canada anyway? yes, he plays for the national side but he has never actually lived there has he? didnt he grow up in the North West?

Born in Scotland, but raised partly in Brampton (Toronto suburb).

So he has lived there before, it's not as if he's born of Canadian parents and never lived there himself. ;)

So he may or may not be averse to moving there.

Irrelevant really, though, because if he's good enough, he'll be in the Premiership soon enough. :thumbup:

MLS MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER the leauge has been around for more than 11 years now it's the same one freddy adu plays in the leauge is mainly in american and i believe some teams from mexico it has now just expanded into canada with toronto getting an expansion team and no HUME will not go to the MLS not now anyways maybe sometime later on in his career towards then end, HUME loves it in leicester and wants to prove himself in english football i have had a discussion with a prominant member of the canadian soccer association bob lenerduzzi and one time player who led the canadian team to it's one and only appearance so far in the world come in ITALY 1990 he speaks with HUME on a regular basis and HUME tells him how much he loves LEICESTER AND another thing HUME is a proud Canadian said he would never play for any other country on the national level if ever offered the chance

hume_action.jpg

I'll think you'll find Canada didnt qualify for Italia 90, I hope the rest of the post about Hume isnt false aswell

sorry i got it mixed up it was 86 bad memory on my part

1985 - Canada qualified for the World Cup finals for the first time after beating Honduras 2-1 in St. John's, Newfoundland.

1986 - Canada played in the World Cup finals for the first time when the finals were held in Mexico. Playing in Group C, Canada lost 1-0 to France, and 2-0 to both Hungary and the Soviet Union.

Not a chance. The identity of the three Canadian internationals have already been announced - not officially mind you. I won't bother listing the names as no one probably cares, but rest assured it isn't Hume.

Also, the fourth probably plays for the Montreal club in the USL.

Oh yeah, Hume has lived in Canada since he was two years old - I believe that is what I read a few years back. He went to England with an Ontario select team on tour and was spotted by Tranmere when he was 15.

But without knowing who these four players are, Hume is still a possible option, especially with his ON background.

I know that Lenarduzzi is with the Vancouver Whitecaps, but they play a different league altogether and how he would have news on an Ontario-based MLS franchise is beyond my own knowledge.

And in the end, it all boils down to money.

Bottom line is, if Huuuuuuuuume leaves, we're fooked. Huuuume is the talisman of our team atm and if he goes we'll be bolloxed for goals, there'll be much less ball winning and we'll just seem an even lazier team.

Like bertfox, I :wub: Hume as well, and I sincerely hope he does not decide to bugger off and play in League 2 standard football in America :(

Bottom line is, if Huuuuuuuuume leaves, we're fooked. Huuuume is the talisman of our team atm and if he goes we'll be bolloxed for goals, there'll be much less ball winning and we'll just seem an even lazier team.

Like bertfox, I :wub: Hume as well, and I sincerely hope he does not decide to bugger off and play in League 2 standard football in America :(

Well, let's discuss that once Uncle Milan has taken over and made appropriate changes to the squad.

If not atm, Hume is still a possible trade target in the years to come. But should he continue to bloom like he does with Leicester City, other clubs would rather want to buy him soon enough before his price tag reaches heavenly heights. :ph34r:

Well, let's discuss that once Uncle Milan has taken over and made appropriate changes to the squad.

If not atm, Hume is still a possible trade target in the years to come. But should he continue to bloom like he does with Leicester City, other clubs would rather want to buy him soon enough before his price tag reaches heavenly heights. :ph34r:

I don't want to have to discuss this whether the legend that is Uncle Milan comes in or not. Huuuuuume must stay regardless of any takeover. Unless of course we're offered 7 million or upwards, which would be a fair deal for such a quality player :yesyes::P

But without knowing who these four players are, Hume is still a possible option, especially with his ON background.

Braz from Montreal Impact, Pozniak and Reda from clubs in Norway. I suspect the fourth will be Greg Sutton from the Montreal Impact. Although the Impact might be asking for too much money.

http://www.canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic...?TOPIC_ID=10796

Braz from Montreal Impact, Pozniak and Reda from clubs in Norway. I suspect the fourth will be Greg Sutton from the Montreal Impact. Although the Impact might be asking for too much money.

http://www.canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic...?TOPIC_ID=10796

Still room for more rumours, none of those players mentionned in that forum's a done deal yet.

swiss why do you seem to be campaigning for hume to go there, they will go for realistic targets, and they'll know hume will have interested prem clubs should he come availible and he would choose them 1st

Erm... All I'm saying is that Hume might go to TFC, as he is one of many options for the newly-found club.

How do you know he'd rather play in the Prem? :rolleyes:

Archived