Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Matchday music

Was just wondering what everyone else thought about the build up to the match?

i think the posthorn gallop and the other song is good but what do you lot think?

also what is the song called they play before the post horn gallop?

i think the posthorn gallop and the other song is good but what do you lot think?

Although Henry was ready for retirement I much prefer the original live post-horn gallop to the new one. The new one is much too loud.

Carnival De paris - Dario G

I think thats the song you mean, with the french and scottish bits in it.

The live PHG was better imo, but the new one gets people livened up and raises spirits I suppose. I dislike that American NFL-esque music they play after the Birch has read the teams out though, it is thoroughly embarrassing.

Our matchday music does nothing but silent the atmosphere pre match. It's been totally over done.

New version of the PHG = Cringeworthy, camp, and embarrassing. The original version is all that is needed when the teams enter the field.

I dislike that American NFL-esque music they play after the Birch has read the teams out though, it is thoroughly embarrassing.

Our matchday music does nothing but silent the atmosphere pre match. It's been totally over done.

New version of the PHG = Cringeworthy, camp, and embarrassing. The original version is all that is needed when the teams enter the field.

Fully 100% agreed with both :thumbup:

I recently realised that the music is replayed in the same order every matchday. Everytime they play 'Let me Entertain You'. They always play Carneval de Paris 1 and a half times and then its always so predictable. Play some different songs that are in the charts and at a lower volume. <_<

Nothing wrong with Carnival De Paris - Official song of World Cup '98 if I'm not mistaken :thumbup:

Like I previously said, the stupid NFL music needs to be cut from the playlist, we're a football team from England, not American Football or Soccer.

Archived