Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
derbyfanben

See you next saturday....

The same Jon Stead who's scored 2 pretty good goals in 2 games? :unsure:

No, hopefully we'll see the Jon Stead that scored about one goal in two seasons in the Premiership.

He's so gonna get a hat-trick now. :cry:

lol I know what you're trying to say LL, but I am going with what Leonisco just posted (not the hattrick part though) :thumbup::P

I however am not going to make the mistake of slating him, OriginalRobboFox did that with Nalis and Hayles, and look what happened there :angry::(

:cry: You're mean.

I'm not mean, I'm just trying to be reasonable. Derby away isn't going to be an easy game and the way we approach away games (Luton and Sheffield Weds in particular) just demonstrates how much we struggle when we visit the opposition. I am not full of confidence, and if I go there expecting a defeat, I may well be pleasantly suprised if we do actually come away with something :thumbup:

I'm not mean, I'm just trying to be reasonable. Derby away isn't going to be an easy game and the way we approach away games (Luton and Sheffield Weds in particular) just demonstrates how much we struggle when we visit the opposition. I am not full of confidence, and if I go there expecting a defeat, I may well be pleasantly suprised if we do actually come away with something :thumbup:

I know, jme, but it doesn't matter to me how many games Derby have won recently or how badly we play in away games. It's all about what happens on the day. :thumbup:

Yes recent form is an indicator of what might happen, but it doesn't make it a foregone conclusion. Just look at how badly we were playing when we beat an in-form Tottenham side in January. ;)

Just Believe. :D

Please please please nobody slate John Stead...We all know what happened with Riccardo Fuller and Barry Hayles. Nobody slated Danny Dichio this week and he didn't score (I know he only played 20 minutes but still) so lesson learnt, so.....John Stead is not a shit League One striker who is ridiculously overated, and he wasn't at all lucky to get a premiership move after scoreing a few goals in League Two, he most definatley is worth a million pounds. He also has nice hair :thumbup:.

Archived