Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
derbyfanben

See you next saturday....

So here it is, the East Midlands Derby next saturday, the game thats top of my list for this season. lol.

Was hoping you lot would do us a favour today against PNE but Oh well.

Just wondering what you lot think the score will be next week.You always seem to get the better of us, but I think in our current form at the moment we will sneak a 1-0 win.

So here it is, the East Midlands Derby next saturday, the game thats top of my list for this season. lol.

Was hoping you lot would do us a favour today against PNE but Oh well.

Just wondering what you lot think the score will be next week.You always seem to get the better of us, but I think in our current form at the moment we will sneak a 1-0 win.

If we go with our usual away day routine, we will get a battering. If we come to your place and attempt to make a game of it or attack you's (fat fooking chance lol), we may well come away with it as normal.

Derby 2 or 3 - 0 Leicester

(haven't decided on the score yet)

I think it'll be a draw. 1-1 With Hume scoring ours.

I'm surprised Derby are doing so well this season, they were absolutely terrible against Plymouth on TV. Shows how poor the Championship is really.

Obviously this is all presumptuos guess work although it wouldn't be surprising to see the Foxes take all three points. If we analyse what both teams have, considering the motivation factor will be equal in this one, then Leicester possibly have the better players and if the Foxes score first then it could be 3-0 to Leicester. The tie will be won with Hume having to much movement and guile for D.Moore.

2-1 to you lot my heart says.

My head though, is saying 2-0 to us.

WHAT? :unsure: Your heart says Derby will win but your head says City...you might try to rearrange some vital organs there, :whistle:

I reckon we'll up our game and get a win next Saturday (heart not head).

Noooooooooo - stop being so negative everyone. :angry:

We'll beat the Rams, course we will. Just think back to the good old days of Stevie Walsh's double in the play-off final, the game were we went 4-0 up inside 15 mins, Robbie Savage diving for that last minute penalty which won us the game. :D

And, it's my first away game for nearly two years, ( :o ) so we'd better fooking win it.

Noooooooooo - stop being so negative everyone. :angry:

We'll beat the Rams, course we will. Just think back to the good old days of Stevie Walsh's double in the play-off final, the game were we went 4-0 up inside 15 mins, Robbie Savage diving for that last minute penalty which won us the game. :D

And, it's my first away game for nearly two years, ( :o ) so we'd better fooking win it.

lol glad you reckon we stand a chance. The form book and our away day policy are well against us for this one, so there is no expectancy there whatsoever on my part. We'll be lucky to only concede 2 if you ask me, and I can't even see us nicking one on the break away either. Sad away day for the travelling Blue Army :(

lol glad you reckon we stand a chance. The form book and our away day policy are well against us for this one, so there is no expectancy there whatsoever on my part. We'll be lucky to only concede 2 if you ask me, and I can't even see us nicking one on the break away either. Sad away day for the travelling Blue Army :(

I agree that we will get spanked by Derby but I'm sure we'll enjoy it anyway :cry:

We stand more than just a chance. There is absolutely nothing special about Derby - I see no reason why we shouldn't go into this game looking for a win. :thumbup:

I also don't get why you think we'll be lucky to only concede 2, we've only conceded 3 or more once this season and that was against Villa - a top 6 premiership side (well, at the time anyway). And out of the other 20 games this season we've only conceded two goals on 5 occasions. Plus, they've got Jon Stead up front. :D

COME ON YOU BLUES - WE'RE GONNA DO THE RAMS I KNOW IT!!! :scarf:

We stand more than just a chance. There is absolutely nothing special about Derby - I see no reason why we shouldn't go into this game looking for a win. :thumbup:

I also don't get why you think we'll be lucky to only concede 2, we've only conceded 3 or more once this season and that was against Villa - a top 6 premiership side (well, at the time anyway). And out of the other 20 games this season we've only conceded two goals on 5 occasions. Plus, they've got Jon Stead up front. :D

COME ON YOU BLUES - WE'RE GONNA DO THE RAMS I KNOW IT!!! :scarf:

Ermmm is our away day approach reason enough for you?!?!?!

Derby are happily and freely scoring goals atm, and we aren't keeping clean sheets as we were earlier in the season. We do not play well away from home anyway and are happy to try and sit on the backfoot to soak up all the pressure we can. They have also won their last 5 (is it?) league games on the bounce, whilst we're inconsistent again atm. The stats you have laid out look pretty good to me, but the logic I'm trying to use makes the stats seem irrelevant..

However I am filled with confidence that they will be playing Jon Stead :D:P

Derby are happily and freely scoring goals atm, and we aren't keeping clean sheets as we were earlier in the season. We do not play well away from home anyway and are happy to try and sit on the backfoot to soak up all the pressure we can. They have also won their last 5 (is it?) league games on the bounce, whilst we're inconsistent again atm. The stats you have laid out look pretty good to me, but the logic I'm trying to use makes the stats seem irrelevant..

However I am filled with confidence that they will be playing Jon Stead :D:P

The same Jon Stead who's scored 2 pretty good goals in 2 games? :unsure:

:cry: You're mean.

Archived