Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Smokers

The smoking lads at the back in E3  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do I:

• Ask them to stop & get insulted for each game thereonin?
    • Move seats?
    • Dob them in to a steward?
    • Write to the club?

just let em smoke.

sureley you could walk down the stairs 5 paces of move along the row a couple of seats.

i feel its unecessary to start writing to the club etc.. but if your offended by it then so be it :thumbup:

No offence to you personally but this is the kind of attitude that sees people getting away with stuff like this and far worse. At risk of coming close to the infamous "We're In This Together" slogan, it's true and fans should never feel like their fellow supporters are ruining their enjoyment of the game.

"We're In This Together" slogan, it's true and fans should never feel like their fellow supporters are ruining their enjoyment of the game.

Fans feel this all the time.

There's always some who ruin the game for them because they won't sing, won't stand, won't wear Burberry etc. etc.

Sure I could...but I don't see a reason in hell why I should - The Walkers is a no smoking stadium. End of.

Bit of a high-handed rule-obsessed attitude, surely? If you hadn't said you were a student, I'd have put you down as a teacher, for sure.

Bit of a high-handed rule-obsessed attitude, surely?

Why?

Oh yea, that's right isn't it...anyone that doesn't agree with you has to be pompous, ignorant or arrogant.

Wanting to sit in a smoke-free ground makes me rule-obsessed does it? Well done :rolleyes::doh:

Archived