Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Pen(alty)?

Saw the Stearman incident on the Championship and for me it was a pen and even if not, it was a goal.... Stears got mugged by Bywater, like the infamous World Cup Schumacher and Batiston incident... :mad:

If this has been done I apologize. I did a search on FT and couldnt see a thread about the Peno incident. :blush:

I watched the highlights on skys football league review last night where they did use a slow mo of the incident.

He quite clearly sticks his arm out and the ball makes contact,so yes it was handball.

If he had kept his arm down and contact had been made it would have been ball to hand but he pushed his arm out to stop the ball and could have booked for deliberate handball.

I watched the highlights on skys football league review last night where they did use a slow mo of the incident.

He quite clearly sticks his arm out and the ball makes contact,so yes it was handball.

If he had kept his arm down and contact had been made it would have been ball to hand but he pushed his arm out to stop the ball and could have booked for deliberate handball.

Makes Rob Kelly and Mike Stowell look even bigger tits now as well <_<

Amatuerish doesn't even begin to describe those two.

Makes Rob Kelly and Mike Stowell look even bigger tits now as well <_<

Amatuerish doesn't even begin to describe those two.

I saw the incident, but like many that happen in a game, some are given and some aren't. RK, usually doesn't comment on referee's and decisions etc, it looks as though he is on the back foot???

I saw the incident, but like many that happen in a game, some are given and some aren't. RK, usually doesn't comment on referee's and decisions etc, it looks as though he is on the back foot???

It's the desperste throws of a man who knows he is damned.

He has brought this on himself, which makes it haed for me to have any sort of sympathy for him.

It's the part where he says something along the lines of 'every decision is going against us at the moment. You expect it to be even, but it isn't. We've had shocking decisions..'

Why not take a bit of responsibility Rob?

It's the part where he says something along the lines of 'every decision is going against us at the moment. You expect it to be even, but it isn't. We've had shocking decisions..'

He's beginning to sound like Levein................

The only thing he can say after 90 minutes of complete ineptitude is "the ref cost us".

No he bloody well didin't he and his assistant got the decision bang on the money, if our players had performed half as well as the officials did we might have taken something from Pride Park.

You have to hand it to Tim Davies and John McCahill, they really did a good job when they brought him in alongside Levein. At least Levein seemed to have a vision for the Club, it didn't work but he had the balls to try it. Kelly hasn't got the first clue and is muddling along in a job where the players are clearly not playing for him.

The only thing he can say after 90 minutes of complete ineptitude is "the ref cost us".

No he bloody well didin't he and his assistant got the decision bang on the money, if our players had performed half as well as the officials did we might have taken something from Pride Park.

You have to hand it to Tim Davies and John McCahill, they really did a good job when they brought him in alongside Levein. At least Levein seemed to have a vision for the Club, it didn't work but he had the balls to try it. Kelly hasn't got the first clue and is muddling along in a job where the players are clearly not playing for him.

Indeed. The most damning inditement for any manager.

Archived