Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Time To Drop Conrad?

I think Henderson can feel a bit miffed about being dropped after his good performance against villa.

Conrad will be the better and long term first choice, not sure if playing in such a crap side is doing his confidence any good.

How long before RK bombs him out in the same way he does to other players without giving the fans an inkling as to why.

Not sure if the players in the stand think RK is this 'nice man' when he finally goes the truth will come out

I thought Barton fox was the voice of reason?

If Glenn Stewart is the voice of reason then what is the question?

Sorry didn't see the previous messages about Glen on Radio Leicester and didn't hear the interview on radio last night but most of what he seems to have said aside from Logan is mainly correct at the moment regarding our club. I don't always agree with what he says but at least he generally knows how to back up his arguments when challenged by fellow fans. By the way the does anyone know if he once appeared on Soccer AM the 90's the first time City went up to the premier in the days before Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain. There used to be a fans forum and fans from various clubs would appear to give their views on their club and i'm sure a Leicester fan was on one week and i think his name was Glenn. Can anyone back up my query?

conrad needs to be more commanding but douglas is cack and hendo is not first team material , even though he did have a good game against villa.

as for conceding , we are going to with how deep we play. we never alter our tactics and once one team has sussed us out they all will......have :o

Archived