Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Time To Drop Conrad?

Keep Loggy in! He's a great shot stopper, keeps a cool head and commands his area. Him keeping a clean sheet may have something to do with the defenders in front of him as well- ay!

Is that an official licensed nickname? :whistle:

I know we've let in a fair few goals in the last month or so, but like it's already been said, none of them were really down to Logan mistakes. He could've done better here or there (the penalty on Saturday was poor, went right under him) but on the whole I don't think he's done anything wrong that Henderson or that other clown would've done better. And his kicking is so much better than the other two it's not even funny. Bad results or not I still feel more confident with him starting in goal.

Logan is not a one man team. He has a huge responsibility in saving shots, but if the defence were better he'd have less to do and we'd concede less goals. It isn't a difficult theory to comprehend really. And if it wasn't for Logan (or Loggy as some on here have christened him) then we'd have conceded a hell of a lot more than we have in recent weeks. Logan IN!! :D

Bring Hendo in.

Didnt see why he was droppedi n the first place - he had been doing very well.

Conrad has done well but he cant take his place for granted.

how exactly would having a keeper who is worse kicker, less commanding and not as good a shot stopper turn our results around.

as someone that used to play ing goal it really pisses me off when people balme the keeper for us losing, ffs if you have 10 dickheads infront of you that cant pass, shoot or defend then sooner or later you are going to conceed, its a matter of when not if. And without logan we would be in a far worse off then we are now.

no-one wanted henderson recalled before villa, so 1 good game in over a year and a half and now you want him in? get real if he couldnt raise his game for villa when the hell would he

YES, YES AND YES!!! It is definitely time to drop him!! No comments about the defence please - it was the same for Hendo and he still pulled off some good saves.

Maybe even put Rab back although then you would need the defence a bit more but he'd be able to keep out the long range efforts which just fly past Logan. (Correct me if I am wrong but haven't most of the goals Logan has conceded been from a pretty far away distance?)

No Conrad is our best keeper easily. I know it was a while ago but the performance he gave against Birmingham was right up there with one of the best performances I've ever seen.

He makes some quality saves for us and rarely does anything wrong.

If we drop Conrad then who is the replacement, I was always scared when Rab was in goal he always seemed a little/ a lot unsure when coming for balls resulting in more than one goal against and more importantly in a few penalties.

Henderson had a good spell but again you could see a lot of weaknesses, which Logan doesnt really have.

Keep Loggie in he wasnt at fault for any of the goals in the sheff wed game although his positioning could have been better, this is true for almost all goalies....

....David James?!?

Unless we have a super Goalie in the U18's then surely we shouldnt be calling for Logans head just yet?

Archived