Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wycombe Fox

Just Got Home From Christmas Shopping

Had to go Chriatmas shopping with Mrs Isle of WIght Fox this afternoon in Southampton and just read through the match thread from page 1 to page 13 to find out what happened so, as I missed it this afternoon;

YYEEEESSSSSS! GET IN!!! ELVISSSSSSS!!! :banana::bounce::scarf::banana::bounce::scarf:

and

YEEEESSSSSS!!!! YA BEAUTY! LEVIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! :scarf::banana::bounce::banana::bounce::scarf:

Leeds lost too!!!! lollollol

lol

it was great

imo the atmosphere was a bit flat untill we got the 2nd goal and then it picked up bigstyle

2 questions tho:

1) when was the last time we had a good mexican wave going round the stadium?

2) when was the last time we "ole" 'd during a game?

lol

it was great

imo the atmosphere was a bit flat untill we got the 2nd goal and then it picked up bigstyle

2 questions tho:

Villa game. :thumbup:

Before that, I think it was against Pompey on the last day of the 03/04 season.

lol

it was great

2 questions tho:

I seem to remember when we last played at Highbury. It was the last game of our last Premiership season and we were winning 1-0 at the time. It was just before half time and we were passing it around well and we started the 'Ole-ing' :D

I seem to remember when we last played at Highbury. It was the last game of our last Premiership season and we were winning 1-0 at the time. It was just before half time and we were passing it around well and we started the 'Ole-ing' :D

That was the season they went unbeaten. We nearly made it not happen. Just imagine if we had? How good would that have been? lol

That was the season they went unbeaten. We nearly made it not happen. Just imagine if we had? How good would that have been? lol

excellent

fabulos

briliant

supercala.............(whatever it is)dochus

Kiss of death :mellow:lol

Doing it with 10 mins to go is ridiculas.

just like when we did it against newcastle in the prem and they went and equalised, or other stupid retarded crap like singing oh what fun it is to see leicester win away when leading against everton only for them to score 2 and win the game.

Archived