Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?

Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?

• Yes
    • No

Ok, so I don't post many thread topics but quite frankly some of the things I've read on here this season and last, have driven me to make this poll.

I've come to realise that so many Leicester fans just love to moan, even for the sake of it. Ok, so we've had a disappointing few years in comparison to the last decade, but do we really have a divine right to be in the playoffs or in the Premiership?

Some of the things over the last few weeks have annoyed me - we win and yet people still complain about tactics, substitutions, not playing like Arsenal in their prime. And this week, after a pretty good performance, people are moaning about Mexican waves (yet the same people moan when there's no atmosphere either?! - you can't have it both ways!), and the fact that the club are 'bigging up' their attendance achievement.

For god's sake people, we moan when we lose and we moan when we win. It really pisses me off reading people whingeing about everything related to LCFC, like they could do so much better.

Who agrees?

I agree.

Some of the moaning is awful both on here and generally by Leicester fans.

Its a shame but thats the majority of Leicester fans for you I'm afraid.

Moaning's great, it keeps things lively and everyone on their toes. Give your opinion, get stuck in, have a rant, have a moan in the false belief that you've found answers and solutions to the way our club is run that no-one else has, it's what supporting City on one of these boards is all about.

Oh and just for the record....... I do so hate mexican waves :D

I prefer the term "constructive criticism" as opposed to moaning.

If only there were more constructive criticism tho Leeser.

A well thought out argument should always be welcomed whether people agree with the viewpoint or not. However, for some it is a case of just criticism without the constructive part.

If only there were more constructive criticism tho Leeser.

A well thought out argument should always be welcomed whether people agree with the viewpoint or not. However, for some it is a case of just criticism without the constructive part.

totally agree :thumbup:

I have to say that I agree with those who think that we're not wingers... don't all fans of clubs winge? Look at Man Utd when they were getting taken over or all the clubs that have fallen from grace... they all winge more than us... there are some clubs like Chelski but the don't have much to moan about! They could just buy the title.... bloody Chelski! >:(

Archived