Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?

Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?

• Yes
    • No

Ok, so I don't post many thread topics but quite frankly some of the things I've read on here this season and last, have driven me to make this poll.

I've come to realise that so many Leicester fans just love to moan, even for the sake of it. Ok, so we've had a disappointing few years in comparison to the last decade, but do we really have a divine right to be in the playoffs or in the Premiership?

Some of the things over the last few weeks have annoyed me - we win and yet people still complain about tactics, substitutions, not playing like Arsenal in their prime. And this week, after a pretty good performance, people are moaning about Mexican waves (yet the same people moan when there's no atmosphere either?! - you can't have it both ways!), and the fact that the club are 'bigging up' their attendance achievement.

For god's sake people, we moan when we lose and we moan when we win. It really pisses me off reading people whingeing about everything related to LCFC, like they could do so much better.

Who agrees?

I don't know disappear for months on end and then turn up moaning, get a grip man it's just a game of football.

And whoever started that topic on the crowd wants bloody shooting as well.

How to make friends and influence people. The "boring" wasn't exactly necessary.

The nature of these forums is to criticise. Every club is the same.

Shut it you boring fart.

What sums up the moaning culture for me is the moan in threads. When we lose two games on the trot people are baying for blood and the thread will have about 5/6 pages. Win a couple of games and they pass without hardly a mention.

Shut it you boring fart.

What sums up the moaning culture for me is the moan in threads. When we lose two games on the trot people are baying for blood and the thread will have about 5/6 pages. Win a couple of games and they pass without hardly a mention.

If we'd won them playing great football they'd be 5/6 pages long. We've won a couple of games playing fairly averagely so there's not much to say.

This I'm afraid is human nature. It is easy to moan. Seemingly harder to praise. My youngest son is severely disabled, yet still I get absurdly uptight about Citeh, when I know there are far more important things in life. So on Saturday, with my eldest son beside me, we watched, we enjoyed, we sang and we cheered. We even did the wave.

Yes we're still rickety as hell, but we won 2-0, and I've felt good ever since.

Leicester till I die!

If we'd won them playing great football they'd be 5/6 pages long. We've won a couple of games playing fairly averagely so there's not much to say.

Agreed, I am boring miserable and grumpy all of the time concerning LCFC especially in our current predicament. Beating Barnsley who are extremely poor and an average Wolves is nothing to shout about. However a club that can attract the third highest attendance in the country sruggling like we are gives me plenty to moan about.

Shut it you boring fart.

I would like to point out I moan in the moan in thread come rain wind or shine. As well as that really fine drizzle that gets you really wet and you don't even notice. So at least I'm consistent.

Seriously though, moaning about a mexican wave is a bit sad.

I would like to point out I moan in the moan in thread come rain wind or shine. As well as that really fine drizzle that gets you really wet and you don't even notice. So at least I'm consistent.

Seriously though, moaning about a mexican wave is a bit sad.

Just for the record I hate the mexican wave lol

Ok, so I don't post many thread topics but quite frankly some of the things I've read on here this season and last, have driven me to make this poll.

I've come to realise that so many Leicester fans just love to moan, even for the sake of it. Ok, so we've had a disappointing few years in comparison to the last decade, but do we really have a divine right to be in the playoffs or in the Premiership?

Some of the things over the last few weeks have annoyed me - we win and yet people still complain about tactics, substitutions, not playing like Arsenal in their prime. And this week, after a pretty good performance, people are moaning about Mexican waves (yet the same people moan when there's no atmosphere either?! - you can't have it both ways!), and the fact that the club are 'bigging up' their attendance achievement.

For god's sake people, we moan when we lose and we moan when we win. It really pisses me off reading people whingeing about everything related to LCFC, like they could do so much better.

Who agrees?

Agreed Anish. :thumbup:

Who agrees?

Are you moanng about the moaners then or not!

Moaning's one thing, Anish, but don't expect people to bury their heads in the sand and pretend everything's hunky-dory when it quite clearly isn't.

Archived