Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?

Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester fans - boring, miserable, grumpy whingers?

• Yes
    • No

Don't we have reasons to moan?

ok yes about the team to a large extent but since coming on this forum in the past 2 days i have seen people saying:

1) "bloody giving tickets away, fking joke"- after the ground was full

2) "mexican waves, fooking annoying like being at a westlife concert" in response to our fans celebrating as we were winning for once

3) "i hate people who stand up and wave on their phone to their mate the other side of the ground" in response to someone spotting their mate

4) "someone was smoking, its a fking disgrace, the walkers is no smoking".

5) "the ticket office is a joke saying we are taking taking the industry by storm" in response to the club making a big deal out of getting 30,000+ on saturday

have i heard a moan about the referee on saturday? hmm surprised i dont think i have..

i think the reasons above are why some feel city fans moan moan moan.. and this week WE WON FFS

am i right or wrong?

:santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS :santa:

So winning makes some of things alright then? Like smoking? As long as we win, let's turn a blind eye to it. Or someone's trying to watch a game, but can't through the back of someone else? And can't you see why some people might be more than a little annoyed that the ST appears to be devalued by some of the ticket discounts and freebies given away?

Whether you agree with it or not, surely people have the right to voice their discontent, especially if they are paying to watch City?

Note: I may or may not agree with the issues raised, however I have not expressed them as I do not want this to degenerate into something entirely different.

So winning makes some of things alright then? Like smoking? As long as we win, let's turn a blind eye to it. Or someone's trying to watch a game, but can't through the back of someone else? And can't you see why some people might be more than a little annoyed that the ST appears to be devalued by some of the ticket discounts and freebies given away?

Whether you agree with it or not, surely people have the right to voice their discontent, especially if they are paying to watch City?

Note: I may or may not agree with the issues raised, however I have not expressed them as I do not want this to degenerate into something entirely different.

I think that's very well said there Lisa. :thumbup:

Ok, so I don't post many thread topics but quite frankly some of the things I've read on here this season and last, have driven me to make this poll.

I've come to realise that so many Leicester fans just love to moan, even for the sake of it. Ok, so we've had a disappointing few years in comparison to the last decade, but do we really have a divine right to be in the playoffs or in the Premiership?

Some of the things over the last few weeks have annoyed me - we win and yet people still complain about tactics, substitutions, not playing like Arsenal in their prime. And this week, after a pretty good performance, people are moaning about Mexican waves (yet the same people moan when there's no atmosphere either?! - you can't have it both ways!), and the fact that the club are 'bigging up' their attendance achievement.

For god's sake people, we moan when we lose and we moan when we win. It really pisses me off reading people whingeing about everything related to LCFC, like they could do so much better.

Who agrees?

so youre whining about poeple whinging on an internet message board about a football club thats in a sorry state lol

i was merely expressing a number of issues raised to point out why leicester fans are portrayed as moaners :thumbup:

i too did not express my opinion *quixkly checks post*- yeah i too havent expressed my opinion i have simply put across a series of topics which some have moaned about in the past 3 days :mellow:

:thumbup:

Edit: about the we won this bit statement- that merely meant we usually lose and moan and even when we win we moan. i did not intend to mean these problems were ok because we won :)

Moaning's one thing, Anish, but don't expect people to bury their heads in the sand and pretend everything's hunky-dory when it quite clearly isn't.

I didn't say everything was hunky dory. But it would be nice for people to celebrate a convincing win for a change without thinking about what other subject they could complain about. As we know, good wins don't come very often, so let's enjoy it while we can.

Things could always be better, but then again they could be worse. No matter what you (not you in particular Lisa) critics say, Leicester City are marginally better under Kelly than Levein, despite the disappointing signings and the disappointing season. I'd be astounded if we got sucked into the relegation zone this season. Fair enough, it might not be good enough for you, but I'll take any slight improvement on last season.

It just gets on my nerves when people say 'we only beat Barnsley', 'they should've been 2-0 down at half time' etc. Football is a results business, you don't get bonus points for playing great football (which we did in the 2nd half anyway). A win is a win, no matter who we beat or how we played. It's just that some fans complain if we play badly and lose, play well and lose, play badly and win, and even play well and win.

Leicester City players, managers, and the board are in a no win situation with some people.

Leicester City players, managers, and the board are in a no win situation with some people.

rubbish , if they did well they would get praise but they arent.

if they were eight points off the top and the finances were in a good state with the majority of fans thinking they are getting value for money only a few consistent moaners would enjoy complaining while the rest sang their praises. unfortunately its the reverse.

for some , me included , the last straw was that shambles against shef.weds. though i was one of the mugs that stayed right to the bitter end and had to walk through their supporters leaving the ground.

ok yes about the team to a large extent but since coming on this forum in the past 2 days i have seen people saying:

1) "bloody giving tickets away, fking joke"- after the ground was full

2) "mexican waves, fooking annoying like being at a westlife concert" in response to our fans celebrating as we were winning for once

3) "i hate people who stand up and wave on their phone to their mate the other side of the ground" in response to someone spotting their mate

4) "someone was smoking, its a fking disgrace, the walkers is no smoking".

5) "the ticket office is a joke saying we are taking taking the industry by storm" in response to the club making a big deal out of getting 30,000+ on saturday

have i heard a moan about the referee on saturday? hmm surprised i dont think i have..

i think the reasons above are why some feel city fans moan moan moan.. and this week WE WON FFS

am i right or wrong?

:santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS :santa:

No as he was quite reasnoable, makes a change :thumbup::P

I find RK gets allot of stick but I think he's done a cracking job and to be honest if this deal doesn’t go through we'll need him, he's more than capable keeping us in the C'ship. To be honest I’d much rather they build a squad than buy one. Who cares if hes not good in the transfer market I’ve enjoyed this season seeing the younger players come through and develop. Even the top clubs drop points rebuilding their squad for a couple of seasons look at Arsena

Anish, i've got to take my hat off to you here son. If anyone should have made this poll it was you, a chap who has a soft spot for the odd moan :D . You are right however, us City fans do some obscene moaning at times.

But it's not just us, it's the majority of this country and probably other countries also. The world finds it incapable not to moan.

I personally enjoy to moan.

Agreed, I am boring miserable and grumpy all of the time concerning LCFC especially in our current predicament. Beating Barnsley who are extremely poor and an average Wolves is nothing to shout about. However a club that can attract the third highest attendance in the country sruggling like we are gives me plenty to moan about.

Ever heard the saying"you can only beat what is put in front of you" <_<

Archived