Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tags is back

Taggs might be back but i thought he talked out of his arse.

don't forget he's doing some coaching for the club, he couldn't say too much. on the way home i heard him say something nice about j lo. :rolleyes:

Liked the way he avoided saying that Low wasn't up to the job by saying "Rob needs as many players fit as possible". He knows it, we know it and I think Rob knows it too. Just sums up how far we've fallen. Players like Low and Johnson were the best we could attract financially etc.

Taggart works with one of the younger age groups at the club. Seen him down at the training ground in his training kit this season. If you read in the programme it also says that Muzzy Izzet's been doing some work with the Academy this season and Matty Elliott did some last season.

After the game listening in the car Tags said something on the lines of..

" they leicester can get three points on boxing day that'll be 4 out of 6 points from the first 2 Chrostmas games... which is just about as good as it gets"....

no Tags... that'd be 6 out of 6....

After the game listening in the car Tags said something on the lines of..

" they leicester can get three points on boxing day that'll be 4 out of 6 points from the first 2 Chrostmas games... which is just about as good as it gets"....

no Tags... that'd be 6 out of 6....

'Just about as good' ...

As good as it gets is 6 points from 6.

The next possibilities are 4 points, 3 points, 2 points, 1 point and no points. :whistle:

4 points is next best after 6... Just about the best outcome. Six possible outcomes, four points is the second best outcome. ;)

So he was justified. Go Gerry. :santa:

Taggs might be back but i thought he talked out of his arse.

I take that back. The man is a legend.

I also never knew he's coaching the under 14's at Leicester for free and has also been out scouting potential signing on the basis that we do get some wonga.

Archived