Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tags is back

But only on Radio Leciester

From the OS

Former Leicester City defender Gerry Taggart will be adding his expert analysis to the BBC Radio Leicester commentary team this weekend. Taggart, who made 143 appearances during a five-year spell with the Foxes, will be at the Walkers Stadium for the Championship clash against Cardiff City.

And his views will be broadcast across the world on the club's official website at lcfc.com.

0,,10274~349419,00.gifCoverage of the game starts at 2pm - with John Sinclair in the commentator's chair for the game.

And if you are outside of the BBC Radio Leicester catchment area then don't forget you can listen to the whole of the show live on Leicester City World - the club's very own online audio and video service.

Gerry! Gerry! Gerry! :thumbup:

Lives in Rothley (unless very recently moved)

Swims for Loughborough swimming club. often see him at the leisure centre, looks fitter than when he was playing.

love to see him involved in training, better than the lacklust sessions i have witnessed recently....bring back the wanlip sand hills

But only on Radio Leciester

From the OS

Former Leicester City defender Gerry Taggart will be adding his expert analysis to the BBC Radio Leicester commentary team this weekend. Taggart, who made 143 appearances during a five-year spell with the Foxes, will be at the Walkers Stadium for the Championship clash against Cardiff City.

And his views will be broadcast across the world on the club's official website at lcfc.com.

0,,10274~349419,00.gifCoverage of the game starts at 2pm - with John Sinclair in the commentator's chair for the game. And if you are outside of the BBC Radio Leicester catchment area then don't forget you can listen to the whole of the show live on Leicester City World - the club's very own online audio and video service.

So does mean that Barber's been given the chop, or is he still ill? Either way Siclair is worse, will be nice to hear Gerry though :smile:

Barber is on holiday.

Hope Taggs does an away game, otherwise I won't be able to hear him.

He's meant to be doing two games. So i would have thought it was the hull game as well! :D

taggart has been at leicester doing his badges for a while now! i also got told he was sent to west brom reserves looking at a striker and also to mansfield to look at their top goal scorer

i thought he was running a 'soccer' school in canada.

im just going on what i was told by someone claiming to be a close mate of his

your probably right. i just remember him coming on to the pitch a year or two back ,at half time, talking about his 'soccer' school.

Archived