Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Josh Low

Ability  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Is J. Low Good enough to wear the shirt?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided / More time

I just don't think that Low has made the transition between, which ever league Northampton are in, and the Championship. McAuley, also from the lower leagues has made the progress that Kelly obviously saw when scouting last year. Time for Low to return to a level he is more comfortable with. Another prime example of players finding their level is Big Trev. Can't stop banging them in!!

He is an absolute disgrace to the game let alone the Club. The fact Kelly and Fat Mike even considered him good enough is diabolical.

There is no way Kelly should be trusted with any signings. That said his time here is almost over.

He is an absolute disgrace to the game let alone the Club. The fact Kelly and Fat Mike even considered him good enough is diabolical.

There is no way Kelly should be trusted with any signings. That said his time here is almost over.

It could be said signing McAuley was more of a gamble. He and Low came from the same division, but Low was in the team of the year. McAuley has made the step up and looks class in my eyes.

Low hasn't been able to do the same, but when you shop in the bargain bins it's more of a gamble as to whether they can make that step up. My main gripe is the length of contract, I can understand the risk being made... but he should not have been given more than a 1 year contract.

I've waited for Low and he hasn't performed.

He was a good signing at the time - why wouldn't he be? He was a winger who provided width and performed considerably in a club that pushed for and won promotion. Their fans loved him. He was what we needed.

Fact is he's been played and shown that he's not up to Championship grade football - I think the only poster on here who was spot on from the start was Fezz, and understandably so given he was on top of Northampton more than anyone.

Saw Josh Low at the Hinckley friendly, this pre season. Considering he was new to the club and had not been playing in the friendly fixtures plus he was put in to the "young" team put out against Hinckley,Low's performance was dire. He didn't want to tackle, chase, take people on or even at one point, try to head a ball that came to him. This was when you expect him to be trying to be noticed by the management team. I am not forgetting that he got a goal either.

What is particularly worrying then is...why is our manager playing the pillock ?

The guy is completely out of his depth and I said so after the Hinckley performance to all my mates, father, brother etc........Robert Kelly should not play the guy again.

Even so, I will not boo or cheer when the lad is substituted, just applaud his replacement.

Low by name...low by nature...

Low skills, low game sense, low value

Maybe Forest could take him off our hands... they deserve him!!!

Fine sentiments from our Aussie cousins. Even the guys listening to the games on 'World' can see he's not up to the grade.

I do kinda feel sorry for Low in some respects. He must have heard the collective relief (or cheers) from the changing rooms when the substitution was made at the beginning of the second half. It must have destroyed any confidence he had left.

Archived