Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Josh Low

Ability  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Is J. Low Good enough to wear the shirt?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided / More time

Please don't remove this it was quite obvious how the crowd reacted, but on RL they said they recieved texts saying they did not understand why he was taken off. Can we see who's opinion is the greater please mods :thumbup:

You know when people say "please don't remove this" it always makes me want to do it! It's as if you doubt the quality of your own topics!

You know when people say "please don't remove this" it always makes me want to do it! It's as if you doubt the quality of your own topics!

Some posts are deleted due to reasons unknown I thought this may drop into that catogory, I must have more faith in Foxestalk and freespeech! appologies mods :whistle:

I see that texter on RL has found this site and voted yes :rolleyes:

All together now "Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" lol

All together now "Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?""Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" Who are ya?" "Who are ya?" lol

there's 2 of them

I wanted him to do well...I tried to lift the ball telepathically for the first few games just to help him. My ESP does not work and nether does he.

If there is one reason why Rob should not be allowed to spend any money then Low is it. Not only did he get the useless sack of shit into the club but he keeps selecting him even though Low fails to repay he faith with a performance.

Whatever it takes, he has to go in January and be replaced.

He needs to at least try and beat his man, which he doesn't seem to do. We've seen before that he is capable of being alright when he wants.

It's just very frustrating that he doesn't do "alright" when we know he can do much better.

Hes just not good enough for this level simple as. He is stark contrast to Mcauley who I think has proved his quality at this level, replaced the captain from the team lately and has performed consistantly well.

Cheers for saving me the time :thumbup:

Doesn't have enough talent bless him.

Don't agree with booing any player though if they try hard, as I think he does. He just isn't very good - which is not his fault, he couldn't really turn down the chance to play two divisions higher than he was could he?

But as someone suggested, try a kid out there like Gradel - it's worked really well with Porter.

When he first started, he had two good games. probably because he was playing his natural game - staying right on the touchline and getting in a cross every time. Albeit one that that would only be great if we had some big fecker to head it in.

Since we only play midgets up front, he's had to change his game. Unsuccessfully, sadly.

Archived