Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Email Tim Davies

I think some nudging towards Tim could be just the tonic to help push the takeover along? I have already emailed him suggesting even a revolt of fans, as has been suggested on here, if milans deal goes tits up.

Email him if you think you have something constructive to say.

lol

You know what? He doesn't care.

He is operating, with the board, for the benefit of the 47/48 shareholders - not the fans.

He will do what's best for the shareholders - not even for the club itself, in a situation like this. :whistle:

Fan abuse will not change his path - only some serious positive developments in the takeover process itself can do that.

Besides, Tim Davies isn't powerful enough at the club - it's the 48 shareholders that have the power. ;)

I think some nudging towards Tim could be just the tonic to help push the takeover along? I have already emailed him suggesting even a revolt of fans, as has been suggested on here, if milans deal goes tits up.

Email him if you think you have something constructive to say.

How would a revolt of the fans be constructive???

You must know as well as any other fan that takeovers are a complex process. If anything increased fan pressure, in my opinion, would be more likely to force rash decisions to be made off the field aswell as piling the pressure on to the players to perform, and they do not seem to respond as well as they could to adversity.

We have to have the faith that the board will do what is best for our football club. We have a voice as fans but suggesting fan revolts and suchlike is not only a waste of our time as fans but also of Tim Davies' who has to go through a catalogue of e-mails from fans demanding that we are given "Milan's Millions :unsure: " this very instance.

We know our football, though let us not simplify this issue.

Archived