Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dazed and Confused

F******g beautiful!

lol last time I was going into Burger King down there I spent about five minutes staring at that board, booing the likes of Covscum and the Trees waiting for Citeh to come up. Gave up, in the end after seeing Hereford come up about a thousand times. Guess it's randomised.

Its great when we see something related to the club when out and about. Me and my brother have often got the shite ripped out of us walking around London town down the years wearing the City shirt but thats something I have had to live with surrounded by these cockernee cocks over the last dozen years of living here!!!

I got some of my mates back though a few years ago as most are Arsenal and Spurs here in North London and we would regularly enjoy some banter exchange but my day came. We play in a 6-a-side league and I decided that we needed a new footy strip. I asked everyone to sling in some money and off I went to buy the shirts for our new campaign. The look on there faces when out I wielded the Leicester home shirt (season 2000) for each of them was priceless :D

Archived