Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

calling all you aussies!

a couple of years ago in the geelong addy (the paper) their was reports that geelong football club (aussie rules) and leicester city were in talks about having some sort of connection (what i dont what it was, cause thier too different sports) but it never came to anything, but imangine if it did the thought of city playing in my hometown on a tour is something else, oh well

a couple of years ago in the geelong addy  (the paper) their was reports that geelong football club (aussie rules) and leicester city were in talks about having some sort of connection (what i dont what it was, cause thier too different sports) but it never came to anything, but imangine if it did the thought of city playing in my hometown on a tour is something  else, oh well

52517[/snapback]

That would be amazing! Because the AFL team I support is Geelong, all my family in Australia support Geelong - Although they come from Hawthorn :unsure:

My cousin plays for Hawthorn Amateurs, A few months ago I got sent some pictures of him when he got knocked out in a game! lol

But I am really gonna take some proper intrest in AFL now, last time I went to Oz, I came back a Geelong 'fan' but this time actually gonna start watching it on tv and stuff. I bought back 2 AFL footballs this time.

I actually have thought about suggesting to the club to take the players to Australia, then the LCFC players should have a go at playing AFL..lets toughen up these players up!!! lol

a couple of years ago in the geelong addy  (the paper) their was reports that geelong football club (aussie rules) and leicester city were in talks about having some sort of connection (what i dont what it was, cause thier too different sports) but it never came to anything, but imangine if it did the thought of city playing in my hometown on a tour is something  else,   oh well

52517[/snapback]

That would be amazing! Because the AFL team I support is Geelong, all my family in Australia support Geelong - Although they come from Hawthorn :unsure:

My cousin plays for Hawthorn Amateurs, A few months ago I got sent some pictures of him when he got knocked out in a game! lol

But I am really gonna take some proper intrest in AFL now, last time I went to Oz, I came back a Geelong 'fan' but this time actually gonna start watching it on tv and stuff. I bought back 2 AFL footballs this time.

I actually have thought about suggesting to the club to take the players to Australia, then the LCFC players should have a go at playing AFL..lets toughen up these players up!!! lol

52908[/snapback]

If the players need toughening up, then they should play in the NRL. ;)

Archived