Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SaintsFC

Saints

Wow, you really are a keyboard hero aren't you.

Why can't you move on to the next game?

Or do ALL you saints feel a deep sense of inadequacy about being a league below your local rivals?

not at all..we are going back where we belong..shame your players cant riase their game...

1 shot on target...woeful

not at all..we are going back where we belong..shame your players cant riase their game...

True. That is f*****g s**t in a nutshell!!

We have no motivation, and this is something you have only just found.

You might go up, but you won't be the biggest club in the South for a very long time! :thumbup:

True. That is f*****g s**t in a nutshell!!

We have no motivation, and this is something you have only just found.

You might go up, but you won't be the biggest club in the South for a very long time! :thumbup:

[/quot

We have been a prem club for 27 of the last 30 years so to be fair it will take a while for us to become a smaller club then p*mpey. We have better stadium, better faciltys, a bigger fan base and soon well be in the same league as them.

Sounds to me that you foxes are just a tad bitter following yesterdays game :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:blink::blink::blink: What was wrong with his first post? He was hardly having a go or winding us up :blink::blink:

When you have TEN posters from Southampton all logging onto here just so they can taunt us about how bad our support is, you have to wonder if there's something in the water down there...

OK, so we had a bad day both on and off the pitch yesterday.

But I can recall plenty of days in the Premiership at Filbo when saints fans were not only mute but practically invisible.

When they can compete with Pompey, both on and off the pitch, THEN they might have something to crow about!

The thing that is worrying me, is that so many Southampton fans have come on foxestalk since the game yesterday. Strange. :mellow:

At the end of the day, you have Chris Makin and they have Matt Taylor. lol

and we have Gareth Bale.... big deal. and Makin is sh1t anyway

When you have TEN posters from Southampton all logging onto here just so they can taunt us about how bad our support is, you have to wonder if there's something in the water down there...

OK, so we had a bad day both on and off the pitch yesterday.

But I can recall plenty of days in the Premiership at Filbo when saints fans were not only mute but practically invisible.

When they can compete with Pompey, both on and off the pitch, THEN they might have something to crow about!

An off day? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Let's get down to brass tacks, here.

6 Portsmouth 21 11 35
4 Southampton 26 12 44

I'm no mathematical guru, but I'm pretty sure that's about eighteen odd league places and a whole world of class? I can't say I give a shit, I don't really like Pompey at all (though that'll change if they do sign Earnie!) and I love Gareth Bale, so if anything, you've got my bias.

But drop the whole "omfg wer better dan pompey" stuff. Because you aren't, at the moment. End of. Forest won the European Cup, they're still shit.

and you actually signed Rudolf Skacel.......woeful.

but then again we signed cadamarteri........

rudolf skacel? still woeful

Archived