Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Kelly Out

Kelly Out  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Sack Rob Kelly?

• Yes
    • No

=================

18 Leicester 32

19 Luton 31

20 QPR 30

21 Hull 27

22 Barnsley 26

23 Leeds 24

24 Southend 21

=================

Two simple questions:

1. Does anyone not consider this to be a situation where we could get relegated?

2. Does anyone seriously believe Kelly is the man to stop the rot and block the drop?

Only six points off the drop with the games we have coming up it isn't looking good.

I don't think Kelly is the man because he is the one that has got us in this mess in the first place.

Only six points off the drop with the games we have coming up it isn't looking good.

I don't think Kelly is the man because he is the one that has got us in this mess in the first place.

It's been in decline ever since Peter Taylor...

Kelly is not the one man to blame. There's Adams, Levein and Kelly all put together

I don't think it's right to sack him just yet, but then I don't see him doing anything but keeping us exactly where we are either.

Having said that if Mandaric comes in late January, Kelly should already have a list of players he wants, and a new man won't. Kelly won't keep us relagated, whereas new men whilst usually good can take time to settle in. If a new man comes in and loses a couple of games and Kelly is holding us about 15th-19th, it could be dangerous.

I reckon the safest bet is to keep Kelly in until the end of the season and then hopefully see if he might go back to coaching for us? No doubt he's a good coach.

Archived