Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Kelly Out

Kelly Out  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Sack Rob Kelly?

• Yes
    • No

It's quite sad we have a poll on this everytime we lose a game but he's clueless and even when he's winning (a rare occasion) I still want him out. Don't trust him with the transfer money, if we get it, and i don't trust him with our club.

I don't want him sacked before we get a proper replacement and to be honest I don't think i want him sacked at all yet, however, this season reminds me so much of the last. :ph34r:

Arghhhh I really wanted Rob to succeed at this club but the tactics away and at home are not up to uit, I thought Rob may actually have done something new and exciting. When the team was announced I was dreaming of a back three of Kenton, Mcarthy and Kisoronbp. Stearman and Porter Wingbacks and a midfield three of Weso, Williams and Hughes.

Replace Porter with Tiatto and Hughes with Porter and then your talking, and also Maybury for Stearman and Nissa for Kenton and Mcauely for Mcarthy. But you know what I mean.

ARghhh i cant think right now still have a hangover lol

I don't want him sacked before we get a proper replacement and to be honest I don't think i want him sacked at all yet, however, this season reminds me so much of the last. :ph34r:

That's concern number one - we sack him and there's nobody decent to replace him with.

There certainly won't be a decent replacement from the current board, being cash-strapped and all.

If we're going to do this properly, we need a proper good replacement. To do that we need money. We need to hope the Mandaric takeover succeeds and that he doesn't bring in some hopeless foreign tosser like Perrin or Zajec. :ph34r:

That's concern number one - we sack him and there's nobody decent to replace him with.

There certainly won't be a decent replacement from the current board, being cash-strapped and all.

If we're going to do this properly, we need a proper good replacement. To do that we need money. We need to hope the Mandaric takeover succeeds and that he doesn't bring in some hopeless foreign tosser like Perrin or Zajec. :ph34r:

The thing is, I can't think of anyone we could get. If only egg head at charlton had not done so shit we may have been able to get Pardew.

The only one I can think of is Dowie? But I would rather have Kelly then him.......

OK what do you all think of the following ( sorry if aleady posted, had PC probs so not been on for a while)

www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=304399

OK what do you all think of the following ( sorry if aleady posted, had PC probs so not been on for a while)

www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=304399

No thanks, I wouldn't trust Dowie with 8 million pounds, no way, Rather Give Rob a chance!

He was shocking at Norwich according to their fans, maybe get someone like The preston manager

<_<

Maybe if we had made a run at Paul Simpson in the summer instead of employing this willy puller but why would he come here?

We're no worse off than where we were after Hull win - still 18th on the table. Need to have improvements on crap play which is what will need to happen against Colchester - I don't care how tough it will be away it will need to happen.

I was about to crack the shits during the Wolves game with the whole kicking back on a shit lead after ordinary play, that much seems to have been dealt with.

Now we just don't attack at all :ph34r:

Yes, we are. There is now fewer games left to win.

How many games have you ever been to??

FFS! :whistle:

i dont think another manager would be able to, i think we should give kelly till the end of the season at least if we've not picked up at all then bye but if we have find some money and give it him so he can get a bigger squad and bring in players he WANTS too

He dropped McAuley from the squad completely. He dropped Johansson completely. Two of our best defenders of late - didn't even make the sixteen.

You've hit the nail on the head there, I cannot believe how vulnerable we looked without them.

Kelly HAS to go. :protest:

I've wanted a new manager for a while now but whether we will get one is a different story. So I will back him for as long as he is here, although it is time for a change I think.

It all stands or falls with the Mandaric takeover...

Birch hinted at halftime that the takeover was done and dusted. If you were coming in and making £x million of your money available for players would you truly trust RK to spend it. I think he'll want his own man - and just hope that whoever he chooses is the right man to spend those millions.

Birch hinted at halftime that the takeover was done and dusted. If you were coming in and making £x million of your money available for players would you truly trust RK to spend it. I think he'll want his own man - and just hope that whoever he chooses is the right man to spend those millions.

Trust Kelly to buy players.........no way!!

We need an experienced head.............somehow! :thumbup:

i dont think another manager would be able to, i think we should give kelly till the end of the season at least if we've not picked up at all then bye but if we have find some money and give it him so he can get a bigger squad and bring in players he WANTS too

What a let him spend all the transfer money?!?! Ha!!

Honestly, If MM comes, Kelly will be out. ;)

i think we would survive this season under kelly but i doubt we will survive next season under him.

personally i think every fan that has attended more than five games this season should be given a medal for turning up to watch the rubbish that is served up.

i can only remember three decent games this season but that does not make up for the number of horror shows i have had to endure :o

=================

18 Leicester 32

19 Luton 31

20 QPR 30

21 Hull 27

22 Barnsley 26

23 Leeds 24

24 Southend 21

=================

Two simple questions:

1. Does anyone not consider this to be a situation where we could get relegated?

2. Does anyone seriously believe Kelly is the man to stop the rot and block the drop?

=================

18 Leicester 32

19 Luton 31

20 QPR 30

21 Hull 27

22 Barnsley 26

23 Leeds 24

24 Southend 21

=================

Two simple questions:

1. Does anyone not consider this to be a situation where we could get relegated?

2. Does anyone seriously believe Kelly is the man to stop the rot and block the drop?

1. No way

2. Probably Yes because I think there is very little chance of us being relegated.

Archived