Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Kelly Out

Kelly Out  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Sack Rob Kelly?

• Yes
    • No

I think I still back him.

However, my confidence in him has ebbed significantly today.

He dropped McAuley from the squad completely. He dropped Johansson completely. Two of our best defenders of late - didn't even make the sixteen.

Six changes was too many for my liking. O'Grady replacing Hume I didn't agree with (would have preferred a Hume <--> Fryatt swap, Hammond remaining). Hammond being replaced by Fryatt was probably a few games coming anyway so I'm indifferent. Stearman for Maybury was expected at some point. Kenton playing his first match since god-knows-when in place of the solid-of-late Johansson really really baffled me.

Sneaking McCarthy back into the line-up was just shameless opportunism as far as I'm concerned. Itching to get Cap'n McCarthy :pirate: back into the line-up ever since his suspension was completed, he took a 2-0 loss away as the perfect moment.

That change disappointed me above all the others. :(

Oh for the love of God! Two losses and we need another ****ing poll? If anyone has changed their opinion on whether Kelly should go or stay on the back of the last couple of games then you really shouldn't be holding an opinion in public...it should be an arrestable offense.

Kelly should go BTW. :thumbup:

I think I still back him.

However, my confidence in him has ebbed significantly today.

He dropped McAuley from the squad completely. He dropped Johansson completely. Two of our best defenders of late - didn't even make the sixteen.

Six changes was too many for my liking. O'Grady replacing Hume I didn't agree with (would have preferred a Hume <--> Fryatt swap, Hammond remaining). Hammond being replaced by Fryatt was probably a few games coming anyway so I'm indifferent. Stearman for Maybury was expected at some point. Kenton playing his first match since god-knows-when in place of the solid-of-late Johansson really really baffled me.

Sneaking McCarthy back into the line-up was just shameless opportunism as far as I'm concerned. Itching to get Cap'n McCarthy :pirate: back into the line-up ever since his suspension was completed, he took a 2-0 loss away as the perfect moment.

That change disappointed me above all the others. :(

How can you possibly back him??

:blink::blink:

1 shot on target all game from only 8 attempts, with only 31% of the possession i class that as a worse showing than at Southampton.

We cant keep going on like this as it sounded as though the black cats could of hammered us today if it was'nt for Hendo..

Kelly must go for me and the players need to take a long good look at themselfs.

Still back him. I made comments a few days ago that were generally accepted re: picking up points where they needed to be picked up. One shit game doesn't change anything. Consistent shitness is what matters.

It would be ironic however if Kelly suffered the same fate as Levein come the end of January...

1 shot on target all game from only 8 attempts, with only 31% of the possession i class that as a worse showing than at Southampton.

We cant keep going on like this as it sounded as though the black cats could of hammered us today if it was'nt for Hendo..

Kelly must go for me and the players need to take a long good look at themselfs.

Very much agreed, I feel so sorry for the poor fans who froze their b*llocks off to watch Sunderland play us off the park. KELLY OUT!

Still back him. I made comments a few days ago that were generally accepted re: picking up points where they needed to be picked up. One shit game doesn't change anything. Consistent shitness is what matters.

It would be ironic however if Kelly suffered the same fate as Levein come the end of January...

If that's the case, we're really up the creek.

I mean, it just adds yet more pressure on the finances. A year's salary to pay Kelly off... and who replaces him? Promotion from within perhaps? Stowell? Beaglehole? Rudkin? :P

Or do we get some fat failed manager like Basset/Wilkinson? :P:blink::(

Either way the costs will quickly add up, costs we could do without with or without Mandaric - especially without Mandaric.

Oh for the love of God! Two losses and we need another ****ing poll? If anyone has changed their opinion on whether Kelly should go or stay on the back of the last couple of games then you really shouldn't be holding an opinion in public...it should be an arrestable offense.

Kelly should go BTW. :thumbup:

Thats exactly the reaction i was looking for when I created this poll ;)

If that's the case, we're really up the creek.

I mean, it just adds yet more pressure on the finances. A year's salary to pay Kelly off... and who replaces him? Promotion from within perhaps? Stowell? Beaglehole? Rudkin? :P

Or do we get some fat failed manager like Basset/Wilkinson? :P:blink::(

Either way the costs will quickly add up, costs we could do without with or without Mandaric - especially without Mandaric.

Kelly will get a years salary whenever we sack him!

That being the case now, even are wins are not convincing! ;)

F**k ironic.........he has to go! :thumbup:

Kelly will get a years salary whenever we sack him!

I know.

Point is it's going to cost us to sack him. A full year's salary. That's a wedge no matter how you look at it.

Some people occasionally make the mistake of thinking his contract has just 6 months to run. I'm not one of them. :ph34r:;):D

We're no worse off than where we were after Hull win - still 18th on the table. Need to have improvements on crap play which is what will need to happen against Colchester - I don't care how tough it will be away it will need to happen.

I was about to crack the shits during the Wolves game with the whole kicking back on a shit lead after ordinary play, that much seems to have been dealt with.

Now we just don't attack at all :ph34r:

We're no worse off than where we were after Hull win - still 18th on the table. Need to have improvements on crap play which is what will need to happen against Colchester - I don't care how tough it will be away it will need to happen.

I was about to crack the shits during the Wolves game with the whole kicking back on a shit lead after ordinary play, that much seems to have been dealt with.

Now we just don't attack at all :ph34r:

Yes we are.

Two games no shots on target and less than 22,000 for a NYD game, there is real damage being done by keeping Kelly in charge.

He shouldn't be sacked, he should have the grace to resign and not collect a years salary. He is a bell end of a manager; at least he could be an honest and gracious bell end.

The willy puller should be fitted up on a gross misconduct charge and booted out.

F'ck him he deserves nothing from us he has been a cancer on the Club since the day he bowled in to 'help' Levein and his boys.

Yep, i thank him for keeping us up, but that was the best he could do for this club, if there is going to be any transfer money, i wouldn't trust him with it.

I get the feeling that most of the poor unfortunate souls who had to watch that piss poor performance today will be in the Kelly out camp so I can't see the no vote improving

I get the feeling that most of the poor unfortunate souls who had to watch that piss poor performance today will be in the Kelly out camp so I can't see the no vote improving

Fez texted me to say that it was actually WORSE than watching the Colchester game.

I would not have believed it possible.

Archived