Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

MA Out Part 2

And he had gained 3 succesive promotions to Division two with Wyxombe wanderers. Now lets compare that to Steve Walsh''s record..oh that right he has barely got one and he would probably piss of half the team by shagging their wives.

Lets just stick with Adams, hey.

I wouldnt replace him  :ph34r:

same here, but i think he should alter his views on the kind of players we sign

yeah i think he should sign a two million pound mildfielder who is 23, a 5 million forward who is 25 and a 1.5 million defender who is 20....... oh shit.... just thought we don't have any money!!

I just read an article on talkingballs and it says he is going to boro or everton. and keown is set to take over thats why he chose us over pompey and why he aint been playing. all adds up to me.

yeah i think he should sign a two million pound mildfielder who is 23, a 5 million forward who is 25 and a 1.5 million defender who is 20....... oh shit.... just thought we don't have any money!!

yeah and i think that we shouldnt sign a 35 year old midfileder without a trial(hignett), and reject the chance to sign a player of the year at another club cos he has 1 bad game(mawene). theres lots more examples that i cant be bothered to say.

I just read an article on talkingballs and it says he is going to boro or everton. and keown is set to take over thats why he chose us over pompey and why he aint been playing. all adds up to me.

it will never happen, well i hope so anyway. why would boro or everton want him though. can u post the article please?

Do not be amazed if Keown takes over from Adams at the beginning of the season. That's the real reason he chose us over some Premiership outfits.

Sven will be ousted as England manager within the next two weeks. The whole thing is a plot hatched by Ken Bates and backed by David Dein (the Keown connection) to get McClaren in as national coach at a third of the cost.

Moyes and Adams are joint favourites to take over at Boro. If Adams doen't get in at Boro he's a shoe in for what will be the vacancy at Everton.

And so this will leave the way clear for Keown to take over here. Explains why he's been sitting on the bench and taking coaching sessions with the ressies.

I've got this from a source who's very close to the FA. He tells me that Ken Bates is the most powerful man in British football and is behind much of the stuff that gets into the news. Not a man to be crossed by all accounts.

Eh? Why do you hope so? Keown has got no experience of mananging. Tony Adams was one of the best leaders when he played, doesnt make him a good manager - yet. Unless you just meant you hope Micky leaves..

yeah and i think that we shouldnt sign a 35 year old midfileder without a trial(hignett), and reject the chance to sign a player of the year at another club cos he has 1 bad game(mawene). theres lots more examples that i cant be bothered to say.

Craig hignett was 32 when we signed him and was signed as nothing more than a back up player, he had many many years experience of premier league football and had always done a good job for his teams. He probably didnt even play 180 minutes of football for Leicester, he played in the leeds 4-0 win and played well, he had a bad game as a substitute against arsenal for which he got booed. Remind me who scored the equaliser in that game again????

Mawene WAS player of the year at Derby, but if he was so good why has no one signed him yet?? Hmmm makes you wonder, could he have won the award because he was simply the best of a bad bunch at Derby. Look where they finished and how many goals they let in!!

I understand where you are coming from but to have a go at adams about his dealings is silly.... taking a experienced premier league player on a free as a squad member is a small gamble adams admitted this, but he didn't have much choice really.

Now buying ade akinbyi for FIVE MILLION QUID thats a transfer policy that needed looking at!!

Difference is, Hignett was a proven player in the Premiership, and Micky took a gamble on him. Evidently, he was shocking, but Micky knew about him and how he played.....

As for Mawene, he might have been Derby's player of the seson - But come on, it's Derby?!? Micky probably hasn't seen much of Mawene before, so decided to give him a trial........ If he wasn't good enough, then there is no point keeping him? He might be 23/24, but ability is supposed to be the deiciding factor here, not age.....

Mawenes agent will have arranged the trial, just as scott gemmills did... This doesn't mean Adams wants the player, but it can't harm him having a look at him... whereas Adams would have wanted Hignett.

Archived