Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Leicester City Ultras?

Right Glen, I don't know your email address, but if you left it on the Ultras site, you should have received an email of Standupandsing earlier this evening. If you check your inbox it should well be there, which explains everything you'd need to know really :thumbup:

As for his seat, seeing as he is revising for an exam I'll let you know that he is in Block P5, Row N and one of the seats ranging from number 109 - 120. :)

And as for how many members we have, there are currently between 60 and 65 based on how many have signed the guestbook. It's a good number and hopefully it'll be increasing again in the not too distant future :)

Cheers for answering that one mate :D

Just to let everyone know - Everyone who signed the guestbook has been sent an email explaining about a possible meeting at fulham/brum game .

Me or Jamie will get back to you either tonight of MSN or tommorow through Email.

Thanks for your support :D

Where planning a big meet Tickets, Travel the whole works for Crystal Palace Away (Sat March 10th)

I know it's a long way ahead but Planning ahead will be cruicial for this group at away games so we can all agree a day/time to buy ticekts and so that I can arange cheap travel for us.

This is just an Early idea. Let me know what you think :thumbup:

Where planning a big meet Tickets, Travel the whole works for Crystal Palace Away (Sat March 10th)

I know it's a long way ahead but Planning ahead will be cruicial for this group at away games so we can all agree a day/time to buy ticekts and so that I can arange cheap travel for us.

Sounds a very good idea :thumbup:

Sounds good mate :thumbup:

Great idea :thumbup:

I will be there. However not using fox travel will be driving down. Im up for getting tickets together though.

If people are willing to pledge themselves to the idea quickly then i can get travel to London (at Reasonable times) for 10 quid (under 16's) :)

If you pick me up on the way! :thumbup:

Well the first thing im goin to say is that im fully committed to the club and willing to help

attract more fans and make a better atmosphere i would like to be part of the group too.

i'll think of some names for the group aswell and how to organise it.

Archived