Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Leicester City Ultras?

Well I doubt that anything will be started by then.

Me and Jamie aren't in attendence either <_<

There is more to this than a lot of people think, I believe.

Crystal palce's Group has taken 6 years to get to where it stands now.

Not that we will be taking 6 years, as I'm sure we can be more organised than they were and if we can get enough support in a short space of time, we could well be doing things this season. Something will definitely be in place for next season one way or another. It all depends on how quickly we can gain support and come to some sort of solution with the people who own season tickets. Some of them have said they may not be prepared to move until next season, so there are things we need to discuss with them as well.

I must say at the back of the kop today our suporrt was ultra good.:ph34r:

I would say the same thing myself bert to be honest. I was very impressed with the showing the back two rows of E1/D2 put on. I'm sure it was the same in E3 and F1, but I couldn't see them so I cannot comment ;)

Keep the banging going bert - it helps a lot mate. Especially when I'm banned from banging the perspex :P :thumbsup:

Keep the banging going bert - it helps a lot mate. Especially when I'm banned from banging the perspex :P :thumbsup:

I actually noticed howmany people it get's going today. Quite a lot.

I think if you want to stand you should move to L1. Its that simple :smile: However having L1 and maybe the block next to the away fans in the family stand would work very well to drown out the opposition support and make for a better day at the football. I am glad to see something finally seems to be happening about the farce that is the walkers stadium.

I will be going to fulham with Berty Wilz and Wilkesy if I can get the afternoon off at work...(fingers crossed)

I think if you want to stand you should move to L1. Its that simple :smile: However having L1 and maybe the block next to the away fans in the family stand would work very well to drown out the opposition support and make for a better day at the football. I am glad to see something finally seems to be happening about the farce that is the walkers stadium.

I will be going to fulham with Berty Wilz and Wilkesy if I can get the afternoon off at work...(fingers crossed)

Same here - hoping my boss will be understanding about the need for Wednesday afternoon off in short notice!!!!

After reading the threa about "the good old days" at filbo I've decided to propose this idea that I have been thinking about.

This could be the answer to the atmopshere issues at the walkers. All we would need would be a group of people dedicated enough to form an area where they will stand and sing all game as well as help to make flags and other things like this - maybe eventually leading to bigger things

Anyway it was just an idea - many other teams have got small Ultra group's forming Crystal Palace probably with the biggest in the league. ( most other Group's are in lower leagues)

What do you think? :dunno:

Would be intresting to get a few names toghter and then speak to some people at the club if there is a demand for it.

Check out this website, has a growing communtiy on it Ultra's Uk as well as pictures etc.

This is quality, i'm certainly in it. The kop is always quiet and needs an atmosphere.

Have signed up and think its a great idea.

only concern is the average age of those signing. Seems to be mostly under 18's or am I wrong? Dont want N1 ending up looking like another L1. Sk1 at Filbo used to have a good mix of ages, mostly later teens and lads in 20's and 30's. Just guessing at ages from hotmail addresses and comments made on website so far.

Have signed up and think its a great idea.

only concern is the average age of those signing. Seems to be mostly under 18's or am I wrong? Dont want N1 ending up looking like another L1. Sk1 at Filbo used to have a good mix of ages, mostly later teens and lads in 20's and 30's. Just guessing at ages from hotmail addresses and comments made on website so far.

We will make sure that our group doesn't have any wannabe hooligans in it.

We have had a range from 13-25 so far as well as thracian of whom I don't know his age :P

With the younger lads there may be a problem that they dress a bit like a chav but they dont act like it as it seem to be the fashion :whistle:

Once the message is spread out a bit more maybe we will have people that are a bit older but we need as many people as we can really - All we ask is that they aren't wannabe hooligans (like some of those In L1) and they want to sing - apart from that we dont really care about age.

Thanks for your support Foxlad

KF - did you get my email?

(Not been able to check today -will do so later on)

Yes got E-mail. Thanks

Me and mates have been going regularly since early 1990's and are now all mid to late 20's. We all currently stand in L1 and would love to see a better atmosphere at walkers. think we would all be willing to share our vocal support to a potential new group in N1 but wouldnt really be interested in making flags etc as we really dont have the time with family commitments etc. Just really want a change from current situation in L1 and still be next to away fans for banter.

Im new to foxestalk but i do own a season ticket.

Me and my mates go every week. Me, (Josh), and my mate Bakey (who isn't on foxestalk would like to join the Ultras as we think it would be a brilliant idea.

I go with Mikey who is a member of foxestalk.

we would like to join

Archived